• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Jul 8-21) The International 2014 DOTA 2 Championships: $10.5 million prize pool

OTIX

So much hype! Go Alliance!

Man, I really hope Tobi casts the finals. He's become so much less awkward recently and his casting has always been my favorite.

Tobi is a great caster but they really need to keep him away from the analyst desk between games. Whenever he tries to do funny banter he just makes an ass of himself.

eznark

Banned
If Korea beats any Chinese team the circle will be complete and the purge commences

3793%20-%20people%20purge.jpg

Mohasus

I forget, is Newbee the team that wouldn't scrim with DK because they aren't %100 Chinese?

That was a dick move.

No. Hate when people share this thing without verifying the facts, spreading these rumors is the real dick move.

Newbee couldn't scrim because xiao8 was at the hospital taking care of his wife. Even mushi posted an apology later.

Aesthet1c

No. Hate when people share this thing without verifying the facts, spreading these rumors is the real dick move.

Newbee couldn't scrim because xiao8 was at the hospital taking care of his wife. Even mushi posted an apology later.

Ah thanks for clarifying, I just remember reading it when it first went down. I never saw the update that it was a misunderstanding.

Nzyme32

Four questions:

1) Is the noob stream active for the wildcard games happening today?

2) What happened to team "Orange"? Did they fall apart of get renamed?

3) What was the former name of the team that is now called "Navi.US"? Has the team changed significantly?

4) Is it best to stream via twitch or do it in game?

kasane

Lel at people that think china aint winning this

Stay noobie murica
Three questions:

3) What was the former name of the team that is now called "Navi.US"? Has the team changed significantly?

1. Not sure
2. Mushi left them hanging leaving for dk.
3. They were called north american rejects

If you guys don't pay attention to pro Dota outside of International I can only assume that Na'vi's performance is going to surprise a lot of people.

inkls

Three questions:

1) yes

2) they mostly reformed under titan, unless you mean this year's rooster which I think disbanded.

3) formely NAR (North American Reject). Nicknamed Nar'Vi

Aesthet1c

Lel at people that think china aint winning this

Stay noobie murica

I feel like people say this every year, and China has only won one TI.

Yeah DK, NewBee, and iG are incredible teams, but so are EG, Alliance and Na'Vi.

It really could be anybody's tournament to win.

Top Bottom