• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
See...I can see an angle where Global Force Wrestling becomes TNA.

The whole Impact Wrestling getting dropped by DA was true...it's only getting replaced by GFW AMPed.

This is the angle where the nWo wins.

Sounds about right with Jarrett winning the strap from EC3 come BFG

CBmXnba.gif

im fuckin dyin over here

LLjIxnE.gif

Iceman829

The NXT pay per view starts at 9pm. I guess either they are taping a NXT episode before the show starts.

Dark matches are scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. ET, and then there will be an hour taping of an episode of WWE NXT. That episode will likely air on August 26, and it will be followed by NXT Takeover: Brooklyn which will run from 9 – 11 p.m.

Dark matches and an episode before the ppv.

I can't see NJPW going into King of Pro-Wrestling without a few smaller shows to build it up - there will probably be a Korakuen Hall show a few days before the 10/12 show that they'll announce nearer to the date, hopefully in time for you to see it. KoPW is one of the top-5 NJPW shows of the year and always a pretty big deal, worth seeing if you can make it. As for other promotions, there's nothing on the same scale as HUSTLE, but DDT Pro are great fun and often run Tokyo. You should definitely be able to see at least one show while you're in Tokyo, there's a lot of promotions and a lot of shows.
Ahh ok, I'll have to keep an eye on things, are there any good sites I can go to and check out what upcoming shows there are in Japan, any fed not just for NJPW.

Looking at the DDT Pro site they have a show on the 4th of October in Tokyo so def be able to check that out ^_^

somedevil

Dark matches and an episode before the ppv.

By doing that the episode won't be spoiling the results of the pay per view.

Plus NXT has now 6 real tag teams. I wonder how many will be on the pay per view. They could do a 4 corner match with the teams the people want to see of the Champs, Vaudevillians, Enzo and Cass and Jordan and Gable.

Gonzalez

Banned
Trips really wanted to embrace Flair's soul around that time. Holy shit dude was such a stan for the Nature Boy.
Well, more like the soul of the Ultimate Ric Flair DVD collection(That came out arount that time). That was the Harley Race bounty angle he was recreating.

Iceman829

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT !

I just watched NXT. It's time to get BULL-FIT!

I wonder if KO is going to hire Bull as a personal trainer.

Ahh ok, I'll have to keep an eye on things, are there any good sites I can go to and check out what upcoming shows there are in Japan, any fed not just for NJPW.

Looking at the DDT Pro site they have a show on the 4th of October in Tokyo so def be able to check that out ^_^

If you have time before you go and want to order your tickets from outside of japan and mailed to you consider sumotickets.com.

I ordered my New Japan tickets when they went on sale and they bought them and sent them to me a couple days later.

Also check out http://portal2.tickebo.jp/sp/en/njpw/index.html

You can order your tickets online and get your ticket digitally.

Man, Taijiri gets the shit kicked out of him all the time in 2003. WWE said fuck the cruiserweight division in general and made Big Show, Taker and Brock kill everyone. Kendrick is like right behind Taijiri in violent beat downs for next to no reason on regular TV.

e:Layla thread got locked

scabro

oh wow, just found out why Bo got even fatter recently
Z_4JXa-f.jpg

probably gave up trying because he'll never close to as built as his wife

Based on interviews and stuff, some of the divas would do that just to get a reaction out of one another. She was like an "older sister" type. Kinda crazy, but most of the girls that she was around for all left. During her time off everyone quit or retired and now all the NXT girls moved up, it's almost as if she has enough dignity to let the new blood take over.

I'll miss Layla, attractiveness aside. She just seemed like a really sweet person. Hopefully we can get a random Laycool reunion every now and then.

At least one member of the family is in good shape

photo.jpg

I've got the weirdest BOner right now

Vylash

WrassleGAF has terminated its contract with Bootaay effective immediately. WrassleGAF is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our posters and conversation topics, affiliation to garbage backyard indie promotions with racist fans will not be tolerated

acrid

Banned

This is just as exciting as any other Big Show match. In fact, this will probably be booked for Summer Slam or possibly Wrestlemania.

oh wow, just found out why Bo got even fatter recently
Z_4JXa-f.jpg

probably gave up trying because he'll never close to as built as his wife

She really looks happy to be there. I wonder if he told her that she has to BOlieve.

MG310

Well......there goes my theory.

There's still one day to go. 20 more matches and countless swerves to be had.

Surprised Yano didn't turn back and do his taunt on the stage after Tenzan destroyed his forehead. He refuse the towels but still got the hell out of there as fast as possible.

GFW allowing themselves to get buried is hilarious. Way to,build your promotion

It's not like they had much of a choice. Look at CZW/ROH, CZW got maybe a few wins in the whole feud. Plenty of swerves, but it still ended the same way. And I shouldn't even have to talk about WCW+ECW/WWE.

Wrestling company feud storylines only go 2 ways: home company wins blowout, or home company wins mostly blowout. #sadbuttrue

It's not like they had much of a choice. Look at CZW/ROH, CZW got maybe a few wins in the whole feud. Plenty of swerves, but it still ended the same way. And I shouldn't even have to talk about WCW+ECW/WWE.

Wrestling company feud storylines only go 2 ways: home company wins blowout, or home company wins mostly blowout. #sadbuttrue

CZW did ok for themselves, plus they were established. I just question alligning with TNA and then allow them to kill your new promotion

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CZW, home of disgustingly sexist and racist fan signs, had plenty of momentum going out of the ROH feud. People looked at them as something other than a garbage wrestling promotion after that feud and were interested in it.

Then the new booker took over and said, 'nah man. garbage wrestling. we need to keep our disgusting fanbase we have'

Top Bottom