• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
CLIO1fpUwAI_rHf.jpg

tumblr_njn1psAf9J1swlf6ho1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tanahashi looking great.

Should have known the non-wrassleGAF crowd would just post jiffs of Layla doing things she shouldn't instead of focusing on her dancing ability, which is really quite excellent.

OH MY GOD

BOLA :( I need you

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA wasn't awful tonight, though I spent most of the first hour watching Mystery Diners instead.

Both episodes were on the extreme end of implausibility. One was about the manager, the bar guy, and the head hostess having a secret rave party on the patio of an old person's steakhouse. The owner got noise complaints all the time yet didn't think anything was wrong because, get this, one of the conspirator's hacked his security feed of the patio. MD sends in and old fan favorite, a guy who looked kinda like an Italian Harley Race to make a noise complaint, but get this...he was a former scammer on the show with a drinking problem! He goes rogue after being offered free booze! Another old man has a staged heart attack confronting the ravers! This was just as bad as the golf course.

The next one is legitimately a sitcom plot. A new hire with money issues at a historic Atlanta eatery decides to set up a period civil war dinner and reenactment unbeknownest to the owner, charging a ton of money for vinegared "period" win and some italian cold cuts and hard tack. Hijinks include hiding reenacters in the basement, doctoring the wine, and having the historian who is speaking at this say shit like Lincoln pissed in the outhouse, Sherman started the civil war right here, he planned everything in the basement. This is one where they literally figured everything out in seconds of being there; people were calling the inn asking about this fake ass tour and they have a mystery dinner ask the waitstaff, who points to the guilty party in about three seconds.

RBH

Brock Lesnar has been announced for the October 3rd WWE live event from Madison Square Garden in New York City. No word yet on who he will be facing, but Paul Heyman will also be there.

This will be Lesnar's first domestic WWE live event since returning to the company in 2012.

The following was also announced for the show:

* John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

* Appearances by Chris Jericho and the WWE Divas

I found out my Pentagod shirt won't come to me until he himself gives them to the shop at Triplemania. Sucks, but mine will be touched.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I found out my Pentagod shirt won't come to me until he himself gives them to the shop at Triplemania. Sucks, but mine will be touched.

I'm on my second shirt. This is officially the first time I've ever bought a second shirt and my third wrestling shirt ever. The other is a LA Park shirt.

MG310

Terminal 5 is a fine concert venue but ROH having the camera face a crowd that is only 3 rows deep is not a good look.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It still amuses me that the straw that broke the camel's back regarding WWE going after ROH was a Kevin Steen action figure. Sure, WWE was pissed about ROH running competing shows during Mania and Summerslam. People who think this tiny cable deal has anything to do with it are nuts. They did better on HDnet and do better on Sinclair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tetsuya 'Easy like Sunday Morning' Naito music is so jarring now.

CxRdfgn.gif

Rudo Naito's submission game is killer. Too bad Nakamura got himself injured to avoid getting Stardust Revenge.

I'm sorry but what do Blake and Murphy have going for them? I find them very stale and not that impressive. Their Title run hasn't been the best either. I wish someone else would take the titles.

Fucking stupid. Killing yourself for a couple hundred bucks... THIS IS WRESTLING! -clap clap clapclapclap-

WrassleGAF has terminated its contract with Bootaay effective immediately. WrassleGAF is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our posters and conversation topics, affiliation to garbage backyard indie promotions with racist fans will not be tolerated

Not like this Boots.. not like this! What other Childhood WrassleGAF heroes do I have left?!

r80b.gif

Evening wrestleGAF
I haven't really been watching much wrestling lately outside of the U.S open challenge cena has grown on me and become one of my favourites on the current roster but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

What I wanted to talk about is this lady
0c04d1a53421ff5bcd0d516884eacd77_original.jpg

Sasha Banks
She is making me a believer
truth be told I don't watch nxt and don't get too much exposure to her stuff with a odd match here and there
but I saw her at battleground and seen her on raw last few weeks and she feels like a complete package
-great in ring work
-very physical style
-works the crowd
-taunts her opponents
-works the camera

I'm sure im missing allot more but she's quickly becoming one my favourites on the roster.

LycanXIII

I'm sorry but what do Blake and Murphy have going for them? I find them very stale and not that impressive. Their Title run hasn't been the best either. I wish someone else would take the titles.

Alexa Bliss

But I agree. They have no personality besides being dubstep bros, yet they have them beat Enzo and Cass and the Vaudevillains. They'll probably end up dropping them to Jordan and Gable.

Alexa Bliss

But I agree. They have no personality besides being dubstep bros, yet they have them beat Enzo and Cass and the Vaudevillains. They'll probably end up dropping them to Jordan and Gable.

cesaro-tyson-kidd-fact-clap.gif

Alexa Bliss is far more interesting than those 2 any-day of the week. I would have loved to see the Vaudevillians win the titles from them last night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Evening wrestleGAF
I haven't really been watching much wrestling lately outside of the U.S open challenge cena has grown on me and become one of my favourites on the current roster but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

What I wanted to talk about is this lady
0c04d1a53421ff5bcd0d516884eacd77_original.jpg

Sasha Banks
She is making me a believer
truth be told I don't watch nxt and don't get too much exposure to her stuff with a odd match here and there
but I saw her at battleground and seen her on raw last few weeks and she feels like a complete package
-great in ring work
-very physical style
-works the crowd
-taunts her opponents
-works the camera

I'm sure im missing allot more but she's quickly becoming one my favourites on the roster.
She is the future.

Holding me responsible for shit CZW-tards do? Et tu, Data <(&#65344;^´)>

Anywho, that BOLA line-up - hot damn;

2015 Battle of Los Angeles – Night One

Tommy End, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong

Inner City Machine Guns vs. Angélico & Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Aero Star vs. Brian Cage

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Andrew Everett vs. Biff Busick

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Will Ospreay vs. Mark Andrews

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Trevor Lee vs. Trent?

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drago vs. Pentagón Jr

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Matt Sydal vs. Fénix

2015 Battle of Los Angeles – Night Two

(Guerrilla Warfare Match) Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee & Biff Busick vs. The Young Bucks & Super Dragon

Fénix & Aero Star vs. Pentagón Jr & Drago

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Rich Swann vs. Marty Scurll

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drew Gulak vs. Tommy End

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Angélico vs. Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Mike Bailey vs. Drew Galloway

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Ricochet vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Top Bottom