• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

8HV6hjc.gif
8HV6hjc.gif

8HV6hjc.gif
8HV6hjc.gif

kiguel182

Let's be honest, if sting had gone to the wwf immediately after wcw folded he would've been treated way worse.

True. But even 14 years later he still lost to Triple H and is now barely used.

Also had Vince take credit for his return for some reason.

I can't even imagine how bad things would've been in 2001.

Ithil

Has there been a woman wrestler (or a diva if you will), who was shit at the beginning but then improved beyond just "acceptable"? And don't say Nikki, one elbow move does not make her good.

EDIT: i'm talking about in WWE, not other places

Sasha Banks? She was quite poor when she showed up.

Sephzilla

Has there been a woman wrestler (or a diva if you will), who was shit at the beginning but then improved beyond just "acceptable"? And don't say Nikki, one elbow move does not make her good.

The Boss

Se-QPRVw_400x400.jpg

Striker

Let's be honest, if sting had gone to the wwf immediately after wcw folded he would've been treated way worse.
Is there a WCW jump that Triple H didn't beat (almost immediately)? Hell, throw in ECW too with guys like RVD and Tazz. Tazz is ECW champion and they make him look like lunch meat against Triple H.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think there's a worse feeling in the world than knowing your dog is dying. The scum fucks at the animal hospital don't have 'anyone available' so we couldn't get her put to sleep until much later. But she's not in any visible pain. She may die at home, but at least she's somewhere she's familiar with.

It fucking sucks.

Sephzilla

I don't think there's a worse feeling in the world than knowing your dog is dying. The scum fucks at the animal hospital don't have 'anyone available' so we couldn't get her put to sleep until much later. But she's not in any visible pain. She may die at home, but at least she's somewhere she's familiar with.

It fucking sucks.

:( I'm sorry, man. Putting down a pet is rough. My family's yellow lab is reaching that point too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It fucking sucks.

I'm sorry. As long as she's with her people, that's THE most important thing. The only thing they need. Rest easier knowing that your dog probably couldn't have had a more loving home. I am confident you and your family have given her a great life, and nobody can ask for more than that.

It fucking sucks.

My condolences. My uncle was damn near inconsolable when it was his dog's time.

Guzim

Trish Stratus.

Zach

It fucking sucks.

Horrible. Dogs love their people, though, so I'm sure she doesn't mind being at home. I'm sorry for the heartache, though, brother Data.

JavyOO7

right now the upper deck seats are $300

(Summerslam)

Honestly, I'd save that money for another PPV that comes near you and just watch it on the network. For instance, I'm going to try to go to the rumble... but if I do not get really good seats, I'm just gonna park my butt on my sofa and watch the rumble next year on the nework.

Kaladin

Honestly, I'd save that money for another PPV that comes near you and just watch it on the network. For instance, I'm going to try to go to the rumble... but if I do not get really good seats, I'm just gonna park my butt on my sofa and watch the rumble next year on the nework.

That's the great thing about PPVs being $9.99 now. You no longer have that similarity in price from the Upper Deck seats vs watching on PPV. I remember some cases over the years where if you were local it could end up being cheaper to get a ticket.

Now though, you should only be shelling out PPV ticket money if you really want to go, otherwise stay at home and catch it on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKtzhPa1fQ

Speedball vs Danny Cannon, watch it if you're not averse to ridiculous flippy shit between two tiny dudes, one of whom wishes he was Satoru Sayama, while the other wishes he was Dynamite Kid.

I didn't even think about that. That is awesome.

Naito also did it with his last invented finisher, Pluma Blanca - he had a sweet Rainmaker counter for it as well, but he gave it away too early in a random tag so Okada knew it was coming in their Tokyo Dome match. It'll probably be different this time around, though.

Top Bottom