• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2011 Desktop/Homescreen/Whatever Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New monitor, means a new resolution, means new wallpapers. My favourite yet.

N5OUk.jpg

Source

iMac 27inch - Composition created by me, made from 8 space wallpapers and photos

iPad 2 - Original work done by me!

iPhone 4 - Original work done by me!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hnnghh I need some CLEAN ( not neccessarily minimalistic ) non-artifacts/compressed desktop picture. Every single wallpaper I find on deviantart is compressed to hell and back and looks terrible on high res.

Can we make the absence of a source bannable?

I think people should stop being pretentious assholes. The point of this topic is to provide people or inspire people to use a certain wallpaper, not to show it off and leave us guessing where you got it.

Red

SalsaShark said:
Use thumbnails guys :(

mine (click for big):

im using Static as a theme. Dont have a source for the background but its pretty common and everywhere, try tinyeye.
Wow, I love how that theme looks, but it keeps killing my explorerframe and shell32 whenever I try installing it. I've run sfc three times trying to set it up and still no luck. How did you get it working?

t-storm said:
Source please.

Vomiaouaf said:
Source? It's so annoying when people post here thinking that it's only a circle jerk for themselves and not a discovery platform for others.

Sorry sorry. No need to get worked up. I got sidetracked, it's a hassle for me to find the originals half the time. I meant to do it, but get preoccupied easily.

The Desktop background is made form 8 photos and works pieced together, all my favorite space themed works merged into one ultimate piece.

The other two, my iOS wallpapers were made by me. I used photoshop. Big on simple and clean ones, feel free to use em. I spent a lot of time on the iPhone one, as simple as it may be.

Desktop 2560 x 1440

iPad 2 1024 x 1024

iPhone 4 640 x 940

eravulgaris said:
Can we make the absence of a source bannable?

I think people should stop being pretentious assholes. The point of this topic is to provide people or inspire people to use a certain wallpaper, not to show it off and leave us guessing where you got it.

Riiiight because everyone knows where their source image is. Also someone may have made theirs and just want to share it, but now upload. Sees like a ridiculous thing to be bannable. I don't know where any of my stuff I didn't make is from, so having to upload a screenshot and the background is easy to forget to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom