• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Lunchbox

Banned
rgswt.jpg

iphone background it is

Aiii

So not worth it
I am most dissapointed the topic title is not AJ and Kane related.

At the very least it could take a crack at Orton.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's it, I'm going to sleep, and I'm going broken hearted.

I hope you're happy!!!

Thank God for that Kane Banana.

Aiii

So not worth it
So many good options to go with for the June OT and this is what you post Plywood?

Come on man...
dQ2kC.gif

G-Fex

I SAY WE REBEL

WE REBEL

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WRASSLEGAF

WE STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHT TO ...what do we do again?

Aiii

So not worth it
So, Jericho's suspension finally got Ziggler a singles push to go into an Orton match for No Way Out.

Now that Orton is out, is Ziggler back to tag-team action?

If people are going to obsess over long hair guy in a mask, it should really be about Mortis. Kanyon was a badass and even his jester skull cane was awesome. Who better than Kanyon? NOBODY.
12_display_image.jpg

Professor Beef and Eradocoil = No fun allowed.

"Fun" is relative. If you guys like it, that's cool. It's not like ya'll are breaking the TOS or anything. But personally, I don't like the flood of shitty Kane pics. I also don't like having to scroll past them even after I've voiced my opinion of them. Therefore, the easiest solution is the ignore list.

It's not like I'm mad. I just don't like constantly seeing Kane 15-20 times a page.

Morgadeth

If people are going to obsess over long hair guy in a mask, it should really be about Mortis. Kanyon was a badass and even his jester skull cane was awesome. Who better than Kanyon? NOBODY.
12_display_image.jpg

R.I.P. :(

But to be fair, lots of people are better than Kanyon.

"Fun" is relative. If you guys like it, that's cool. It's not like ya'll are breaking the TOS or anything. But personally, I don't like the flood of shitty Kane pics. I also don't like having to scroll past them even after I've voiced my opinion of them. Therefore, the easiest solution is the ignore list.

It's not like I'm mad. I just don't like constantly seeing Kane 15-20 times a page.

Pretty much this....He took Midnight Wrassle Gaf and pretty much made it into an all time thing....But MWG got the hammer for a few pics a week yet he gets to flood every page with DA pics of Kane, Family pics, and other crap.....NWA is fun but we don't flood this thread with stuff about that, maybe a few posts here and there but we stopped when people complained about E-fed stuff.

It is really annoying...

Come join us on Saturday, June 2nd at 7PM EST for an evening of good ol' wrasslin' fun - where, for but a few hours, we are given the chance to turn back the tide of disturbing Kane fan-art, questionable fixations upon certain divas, incessant complaining about the awful WWE product, mind-numbing ratings discussions and the ceaseless bickering with the volatile, antagonistic, supplement-addled and testosterone drenched personalities of MMA-GAF. For but a few hours, one small Philadelphia-based independent will endeavour to remind us all why Professional Wrestling is the true Ultimate in Sports Entertainment. So roll-up, roll-up, for Chikarasaurus Rex: How To Hatch a Dinosaur, sequel to the critically acclaimed 'High Noon', live worldwide via iPPV on June 2nd. It's "Bingo Hall, Tilt-A-Whirl, Razmaztaz Wrestling" that YOU can't afford to miss;

Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur - June 2nd - $14.99

izV3fE5bFCWdg.jpg

Five of CHIKARA's Finest Wage War on GEKIDO!
iGHHUl0mIXLLm.jpg

Lucha de Apuesta: Mask vs. Hair!
iQftSUvmVt8KY.jpg

Championship Bout: Two out of Three Falls!
ib240U7e54tbMB.jpg

Ladder Match!
LOAsQ.jpg

3-on-2 Handicap Match!
ibrTTU1f90QBcS.jpg

CHIKARA's Most Devious Duke it Out!
iLfwy4WbaaF1k.jpg

Loser Leaves Town!
iG1prbYizuFPy.jpg

Well this is underwhelming. It's not even the title that gets me, the opening post man, it's like an barely altered rehash of last month....
Hang on unless that was the point, the fact that WWE is just a poopy rehash month after month with no real content, Plywood you genius!

Also Kane Banana....what the devill? SoulPlaya you broke the professor, how could you?

Kaladin

WrassleGaf, if you like masked Superstars like Kane and Sin Cara, you should be watching Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur.

This card features 15 masked Superstars of the ring, plus two in facepaint! The main event of the show features 9 masked Superstars in a 10 man war! There is even a mask vs hair match! Click the link above! Order now!

JXGKO.jpg

Top Bottom