• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

bangai-o

Banned
So, Jericho's suspension finally got Ziggler a singles push to go into an Orton match for No Way Out.

Now that Orton is out, is Ziggler back to tag-team action?
i didnt know Jericho got suspended. Did this get mentioned in the last thread?

Aiii

So not worth it
He totally kicked the Brazilian flag and pissed off some police officers. So he got suspended for 30 days.

Kaladin

5_dollar_rumble.jpg

$5 Wrestling Presents "Rumble in a Rec Center"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGqY-ipsvY

12 $5 Wrestling Superstars compete for a shot at the $5 Wrestling Champion.

American Idiot vs. Kobra
Burke County Boys Interview
Burke County Boys vs. Lil Donnie & ???
Raider Rock Interview
Freight Train Interview
Freight Train vs. Raider Rock
Jeff Hart Interview
Storm Maverick Interview
Dyn-O-Mite Interview
5 Dollar Wrestling 12-Man Rumble Match

Only $5!

Aiii

So not worth it
Orton got 60 days for violating the wellness policy.

He's in luck as this is his 3rd suspension, but the first one (smoking weed backstage at Smackdown) was before the wellness policy was implemented so he didn't get framed for that.

Also, when the list came out in 2007 from that doctor that was giving them the steroids Orton was on it, but since he was suspended before for the same offense individually they didn't suspend him a second time with the rest of the people.

Basically, he should've been fired twice already.

Maybe the voices told him to do it.

jmdajr

Where the fuck is the Kane OT?

For real..... this is the new OT? This is the best we fucking could do?

Ok..Im.out. Next month better have more effort.
Ill be posting anywhere but here.

Fucking Weak

Edit: this has nothing to do with Kane. It has to do with taking away someone elses enjoyment of putting together a fun OT. 'Hey let me just put some crappy thing together because I hate the product.'

Entropia

No One Remembers
Orton got 60 days for violating the wellness policy.

He's in luck as this is his 3rd suspension, but the first one (smoking weed backstage at Smackdown) was before the wellness policy was implemented so he didn't get framed for that.

Also, when the list came out in 2007 from that doctor that was giving them the steroids Orton was on it, but since he was suspended before for the same offense individually they didn't suspend him a second time with the rest of the people.

Basically, he should've been fired twice already.

Maybe the voices told him to do it.

STUPID! STUPID STUPID!

My wrestling predictions for June:

Chikarasaurus Rex will be the best wrestling show this month, but only a half dozen of us in this thread will watch it.

People will bitch about Raw and decide to quit watching it (for almost a full week)

SoulPlaya is on track to burn out, Heavy style. At least Soul has better hygiene.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thank god we didn't have a Kane mention in the title.

I'M SICK OF KANE. STOP SHITTING UP THE PUNK/BRYAN FEUD.

The good thing about Kane currently is that whenever he's around, AJ is also there.

So he can get the shit kicked out of him by Punk as much as WWE wants, at least there's something to look at.

Bowser

The good thing about Kane currently is that whenever he's around, AJ is also there.

So he can get the shit kicked out of him by Punk as much as WWE wants, at least there's something to look at.

AJ would be there no matter what because her connection is to Punk and Bryan. Kane doesn't need to be there.

c9b36217718a1a9791a8083795e7a589_L.jpg

Well, Jeff Hardy has this locked up folks. Voting starts at noon eastern. Hardy with the tv title is smart though if they give it to him. Gets their biggest draw on tv every week.

RBH

c9b36217718a1a9791a8083795e7a589_L.jpg

On tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at the new start time of 8/7c - Devon will defend the Television Championship against the choice of the fans! Who will be the choices? This week, visit IMPACTWRESTLING.com and we'll reveal one challenger each day. Then, voting will open at noon eastern time TODAY (THURSDAY)! YOU pick who Devon defends the title against that night! The power will be in YOUR hands during the LIVE television broadcast on Thursday!

MONDAY'S REVEAL: ROB VAN DAM
TUESDAY'S REVEAL: MR. ANDERSON
WEDNESDAY'S REVEAL: ROBBIE E
THURSDAY'S REVEAL: JEFF HARDY
CHECK BACK AT NOON EASTERN TIME TO VOTE!

http://www.impactwrestling.com/

Edit: Beaten.

Turok_TTZ

I rarely post here but man this OT blows. not sure if want to participate or wait until better OT comes around.

I'd vote for anderson even though I know Jeff is gonna win it.

The Del Rio match from Raw was the 2nd lowest quarter hour of Raw since 97. Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk in the 9PM slot LOST VIEWERS which is horrible for that segment as it never loses viewers.

Thread title kinda sucks, but at least it's not forced Kane crap

The Del Rio match from Raw was the 2nd lowest quarter hour of Raw since 97. Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk in the 9PM slot LOST VIEWERS which is horrible for that segment as it never loses viewers.

Del Rio gets NO reaction from the crowd what-so-ever. He used to be all about his "destiny", but he doesn't even have that anymore. Take Ricardo away and he would/should be on Superstars

Well Broadus vs Big Show at the end of the show gained 400,000 viewers, but those were people probably thinking Cena was going to show up + tuning in for the next show.

Thread title kinda sucks, but at least it's not forced Kane crap

Del Rio gets NO reaction from the crowd what-so-ever. He used to be all about his "destiny", but he doesn't even have that anymore. Take Ricardo away and he would/should be on Superstars

He was doing well on Smackdown, but the feud with Cena once he moved to Raw ended him just like it does anyone else they try to push to the main event as a heel. It doesn't help that they force him to use a fake accent and say the same things over and over every time he gets a mic.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pretty much this....He took Midnight Wrassle Gaf and pretty much made it into an all time thing....But MWG got the hammer for a few pics a week yet he gets to flood every page with DA pics of Kane, Family pics, and other crap.....NWA is fun but we don't flood this thread with stuff about that, maybe a few posts here and there but we stopped when people complained about E-fed stuff.

It is really annoying...
Damn, Coil, and I liked you too. What happened?

Stop trying to use me as some scapegoat. The product is terrible, the OT is trash, and when I started posting about Kane, every other post was about Sin Cara and then AJ. There are only a few people in this thread who even discuss actual wrestling, the rest is repeated posts about how much the product sucks and random Bobo posts about TNA (not complaining). I've been lurking and posting in these threads for YEARS. Since I started, it's been random pics about HBK, Cena sucks pics, and whatever else. At one point, every other post in this thread was a damn gif. Now, you want me to believe that the quality has gone down because of some Kane family pics? For years, I've never complained about any of the other stuff, because I actually love it.

All of a sudden, people want to act like this thread was some vessel of constant intelligent conversation about the technical aspects of wrestling, but it's really never been that. The few people who have stopped posting completely have stated that they did so because of the terrible product, and the few people in here who are that mad that the thread title doesn't have Kane in it (go figure, lol). It certainly isn't because of some Kane pics. In the end, stop taking things so damn seriously, realize that this is the worst the product has ever been (yes, worse than 2002), and let us find some enjoyment in the whole thing. I love all of WrassleGAF, the Sin Cara, the old random anime pics, even the old fucking pony pics, the AJ pics, the constant Divas pics, the old HBK kliq, the real wrestling fans posting about indie shows, the constant (and I mean constant) gif replies, Joker Sting pics, TNA stuff, NWA, all of it. Either embrace this thread for what it is and stop taking it so seriously, or move on.

What else would you have us do? Break down the pros and cons of a Big Show/Cena feud? LOL!

Maybe Punk should stop being a dick to everybody for no reason. People might like him then.

He has to be the dick because they have no genitalia /Punk insult

Edit: and as for the SoulPlaya post above, I mostly agree, okay while yes we maybe pushed the Kane envelope further than needed the point is the current show is absolute tripe, personally I don't think i've ever been bothered by any posts here, maybe I just have hight tolerance levels, anything that makes things fun again (lol CM Punk) is not only welcomed, it's allowed.

As far as the OT goes, in general I feel that we all could do a part to make awesome OT's that summarize the plotlines from the previous month and what to expect from the current month (probably full of biting snark but hey it's more fun that way), we've got a variety of wrestling fans in this thread, maybe we should all chip in to make awesome opening posts that contain info for WWE, TNA and the Independent scene, granted it's a lot of work but i'm up for making things great.

I've always wanted a good Kane vs Kevin Nash feud. Been waiting since 1997 for one and its 2012 and I don't even think they had a singles match up yet. WTF Vince.

Entropia

No One Remembers
There's alot of panic in the WWE right now about the Raw rating. Internally this was a bigger deal than Orton's suspension.

Viewers realizing that they shouldn't bother watching it when it's the same stuff over and over?

WWE needs to not be afraid to push the envelope and try things out. It sucks that they do something ONCE, if it fails to get a reaction than they move on. They don't let things develop, they don't have long term plans, goals and stories aside from 1-2 people. It's getting more and more obvious and I think fans are realizing this.

I think the WWE board seriously needs to really relieve Vince of his duties, or do something that doesn't allow him to interfere with the direction of the writing. There's so much neutering as a result of him having these constant changes of hearts.

Top Bottom