• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic Park Horror FPS Game in the Works

Kuranghi

finishing-salt-maldon.gif

At first I thought this was supposed to be a hand puppet of a little dinosaur man who's rinsing his mouth out after having brushed his teeth, perhaps he's chuckling because his friend nearby just told him a risque joke about a compy she went on a date with.

jigglet

Banned
Oh for fucks sake... this was the moment the whole damn franchise was ruined and never recovered from. To think this little feather had the momentum and weight to kick off a 500-700 pound Raptor. 65 Million years of Animal instinct lost to being a dolt just standing there. Fuck this scene, my childhood was robbed.

I bet you wouldn't have an issue with that if the movie was about a team of touring acrobats though.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
what the heck is a T rex look alike
Probably just a large carnivorous Theropod described by someone who doesn't know a lot about dinosaurs?

The older trilogy had the Spinosaurus as an adversary to the T.rex, while the newer films also show an Allosaurus and a Carnotaurus.
There's supposed to be a Giganotosaurus in Jurassic Park Dominion.

1280px-Longest_theropods.svg.png

Hugare

Alien Isolation is one of my GOTG

But I'm aware that no one would green lit this shit lol

Stop falling for 4chan fakes

Top Bottom