• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber Attacks A Paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
justin-bieber-pap-fight.jpg

Seeing their Memorial Day weekend movie date turn sour, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were at the center of an undesirable spectacle in Calabasas, California on Sunday (May 27).

After catching a film at the Calabasas Commons' theaters, the young couple hit the exits to find a pack of paparazzi situated outside - something that's quite the norm for the teen superstars.

Unfortunately, a fed up Bieber ended up boiling over after one shutterbug got "too close" - with an altercation ensuing as Gomez tried desperately to calm her "Boyfriend" singing beau's nerves.

With Justin making a mad dash to his nearby van and loading inside with his lady following the fracas, the couple sped away just moments before police and paramedics arrived to the scene.

According to a GossipCenter source on location, "Los Angeles County paramedics arrived at the Calabasas Commons with the Fire Department and Police arriving moments later following Justin's altercation with a paparazzo. Justin's bodyguard [also] arrived while the photographer received medical attention for an apparent strike to the face."

The insider adds that the shutterbug filed a report with the cops, though there's no official word just yet as to how the incident is going to be handled moving forward.

More pics at the link
http://www.gossipcenter.com/justin-...-paparazzo-scuffle-police-called-scene-647596

YzAUm.jpg

1jOzn.jpg

TF33g.jpg

X9y6K.jpg

Get that street cred

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My eyesight must be failing me, someone explain to me what's happening with that white sneaker there.

LakeEarth

I really want to know what the guy said or did to get this to happen. Some paparazzi say fucked up things in hopes to get exactly this kind of reaction.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That picture of him sprinting is downright heroic.

RSP

That guy is a grown ass man, he probably was already thinking about the lawsuit when the biebz was still in his epic sprinting pose.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
J Beiber to begin rap career.

You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom