• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber Attacks A Paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

reKon

Banned
First he attacks the paparazzi, now his fans attack him.

http://youtu.be/35HJe_iyNGU

KuGsj.gif

Lol this thread keeps giving and giving. AND WTF AT THAT GUYS HEAD IN THE BACKGROUND

My 60 dollar vans lasted me 10 years..dunno where you got the concept if I paid 600 they last longer.

Yeah, I don't understand this idea that extremely expensive clothing always lasts longer. None of the jeans I own cost me more than $25, with the cheapest being a pair from Valu Village for $6. Fast forward a few years and everything still fits, looks good, all that. I am sure there's some durability in these hundreds + pairs of pants ... but I'm pretty sure it's mostly a psychological thing.

nice things look and feel better. that's about it.

but well-made, welted shoes will always outlast, and degrade much more nicely, than cheap glued soles. just the nature of the beast.

Alucrid

Banned
My 60 dollar vans lasted me 10 years..dunno where you got the concept if I paid 600 they last longer.

goddamn. do you not go outside or something? a year or so and my vans have holes in them, the soles are worn down, etc.

Yeah, I don't understand this idea that extremely expensive clothing always lasts longer. None of the jeans I own cost me more than $25, with the cheapest being a pair from Valu Village for $6. Fast forward a few years and everything still fits, looks good, all that. I am sure there's some durability in these hundreds + pairs of pants ... but I'm pretty sure it's mostly a psychological thing.

ManDudeChild

Dr.Acula

Banned
Bieber's got more money than God. $500 pants? He can buy a pair for every day of the year and still have enough money to swim in, Scrooge McDuck style.

IceCold

When the girls are running after him, Justin Bieber should throw his baseball cap at them. They'll fight to grab it since they are attracted to his scent. In the mean time he'll have time to make a swift getaway since they'll be too distracted fighting each other.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
That paparazzi is never going to live this down. I'm surprised the embarrassment of getting beaten by Biebs hasn't ended him already.
The kid is scrawnier than Selena, FFS.

nice things look and feel better. that's about it.

but well-made, welted shoes will always outlast, and degrade much more nicely, than cheap glued soles. just the nature of the beast.

Yup. I work at Sports Authority. Just looking at the stitching from a pair of Under Armor shorts and comparing it to Adidas shorts, you'll see the difference in quality.

Grinchy

Banned
That paparazzi is never going to live this down. I'm surprised the embarrassment of getting beaten by Biebs hasn't ended him already.
The kid is scrawnier than Selena, FFS.

I don't know anyone who thinks it was stupid of the guy to let Bieber beat him down. I would let Bieber attack me too. Kid's got settlement money.

Log4Girlz

I don't know anyone who thinks it was stupid of the guy to let Bieber beat him down. I would let Bieber attack me too. Kid's got settlement money.

Oh yeah. Someone suggested the paparazzi should have twisted him like a pretzel...FUCK NO, touch me and its payday.

profit

Oh man, just found this thread.
And I recognize the socks cause its one of the products my company distributes...
Stance socks, Lizard King. They do glow in the dark though....

Sean

Banned
Just saw that Bieber is finally getting sued over this. Article makes Bieber sound like some kung fu master fighter.

Photographer Sues Justin Bieber for 'Martial Arts' Assault

A lawsuit brought by Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran alleges that Bieber delivered a “martial arts-type kick” to the photographer’s lower rib cage and punched the right side of his face.

The incident is said to have occurred May 27, 2012, as a group of photographers and fans surrounded Bieber’s Mercedes Sprinter van, which was sitting in a parking space at a Calabasas shopping mall. According to the suit, Bieber was in the vehicle with his then-girlfriend Selena Gomez and was attempting to back out of the space, but having difficulty doing so because of the vehicle's large size.

Bieber then allegedly opened his car door and yelled “F--- off! Get out of the way.” Moments later, the suit claims, Bieber sprang from his van and sprinted toward Duran before attacking him.

The suit claims Gomez and a woman standing nearby urged Bieber to stop the assualt. Bieber and Gomez then drove off, but returned minutes later to look for Gomez’s cellphone. She allegedly apologized to the photographer for Bieber’s behavior. According to the suit, bodyguard Moshe Benabou later arrived at the scene and told the photographer, “I taught him how to fight!”

The suit accuses Bieber of causing “extreme emotional distress” as well as “physical, emotional and economic injury.” The photographer is seeking unspecified punitive damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom