• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber attacks Neighbor's house with eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I think reading about him tearing ass up and down this neighborhood with kids living in the area and getting away with it is more than enough reason to slap him with as much bullshit as possible in this case. Guy sounds like an unapologetic douchebag.

Would have enjoyed to see him arrested and held in Dubai when he was speeding in that Lambo or whatever to his show being chased by a bunch of cops. Dude is an idiot.

statham

UPDATE
8:26 AM PT -- Deputies are detaining Justin in his garage right now while they search. We're told they are also looking for surveillance video from Justin's house that might capture the egging incident.
We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.
Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.
0113-cop-cars-biebers-house-3.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/justi...e-battering-ram-investigation-search-warrant/

MormaPope

Banned
If he goes to prison due to throwing eggs and getting caught with weed and other drugs this will be one of the goofiest celebrity downfalls of all time.

studyguy

That community has basically won at this point.
They were looking to oust the kid from the neighborhood and I can't imagine them not finding some drug paraphernalia whether it's Beiber's or his entourage. That community must be clapping themselves on their backs right now.
No hate on the kid, but this is what happens when you end up being a menace to an upscale neighborhood, of course people are going to be on a warpath against you

Pastry

Banned
That house must be expansive as fuck if eggs did 20k worth of damage

Eggs are corrosive. They could easily ruin the stain of a door if not removed absolutely immediately. Stucco I don't know about, I'm just going to assume it's really nice stucco and can be ruined pretty easily.

RoadDogg

Eggs are corrosive. They could easily ruin the stain of a door if not removed absolutely immediately. Stucco I don't know about, I'm just going to assume it's really nice stucco and can be ruined pretty easily.

Exactly. If a car gets egged overnight and the owner doesn't see it, the car is more or less fucked and needs to be repainted. Our house was egged a few years ago but it is just vinyl siding because we aren't rich so it didn't hurt anything. The kids also had horrific aim so they really only manged to hit one window out of ~6 eggs or so, the rest hit bushes. It took forever to get the egg out of the screen on that window though, shit just refused to come off. And yes I left the cops know, but mainly because they did it to a bunch of houses in a row and TP'ed some old peoples houses too. I would have hunt them down myself if I had a car out and it got egged though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom