• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber attacks Neighbor's house with eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randam

nice 'stache:

g64tGb9.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There has to be more to this story. You don't just start spouting profanities and throwing eggs at someone's house for no reason.

Saying egging is a tradition is like saying every kid has to try drugs, nope not everyone does those things.

Also Justin Beiber is almost 18 years old now. I could understand an overly-cocky 12-14 year old boy maybe getting the bright idea to egg his neighbors. But at 17 he should be learning to deal with situations like an adult.

Feel sorry for the people living in that neighbourhood really as unlike some punk kid, a celeb kid going off the rails means you kind of have to just grit,your teeth and hope he moves on or calms down. Because he sure as heck isn't gonna get evicted right now.

Fey

Banned
Also Justin Beiber is almost 18 years old now. I could understand an overly-cocky 12-14 year old boy maybe getting the bright idea to egg his neighbors. But at 17 he should be learning to deal with situations like an adult.

Justin Bieber is turning 20 in less than two months, actually.

statham

UPDATE:
Justin Bieber will be charged with a felony -- if L.A. County Sheriff's detectives have their way.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... 2 detectives met with the owner of the house that Bieber egged Thursday night. We're told the detectives are indignant and believe this is their best chance to nail the Biebs because they have both video of the incident and physical evidence.
And there's urgency to the investigation ... we're told the detectives told the homeowner they need repair estimates by Monday.

Our sources say detectives are confident the estimates will raise the stakes to a felony. In California, if the damage is greater than $400 it becomes FELONY vandalism. We're told the homeowner's damage could be in the 10s of thousands of dollars because the very expensive Venetian plaster on the outside of the house has to be redone, and very expensive doors and other items were either damaged or ruined.
As for why the Sheriff's detectives want to hold Bieber accountable ... they feel he's made a mockery of the legal system by breaking the law numerous times ... the problem has been there was never enough evidence to prosecute him. But there is now.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/11/justin-bieber-sheriff-deputies-felony-prosecution-egging/

Fantasmo

A felony for throwing eggs. You guys saying that are insane. Whatever it costs to fix it should be the punishment, and go to the victim, plus maybe a few hours in a cell OR a bit of community service, tops.

America, where people want you to suffer for life over stupid things, instead of just fixing the problem simply and easily. Dumb.

Remmy2112

A felony for throwing eggs. You guys saying that are insane. Whatever it costs to fix it should be the punishment, and go to the victim, plus maybe a few hours in a cell OR a bit of community service, tops.

America, where people want you to suffer for life over stupid things, instead of just fixing the problem simply and easily. Dumb.

In this case it's wanting to throw the book at a person who is a giant spoiled manbaby who flagrantly violates the law, such as driving at over 100 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood, who consistently makes the lives of his neighbors miserable, and who has gotten off with barely even a slap on the wrist countless times in the past. If this were someone else then perhaps the police and neighbors would be more willing to work out something, but it's not. It's a grown ass man who should know better than to torment his neighbors, damage their property, and make a all around menace of himself and not for the first, second, or even third time.

Yeah, I'm sure paying a fine will be a real determent for a multi millionaire. The guy is clearly a maniac and should be dealt with before he causes some real damage.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member

So in order to fix this situation, we should make a millionaire pay a small fine?

Yep that'll work well done.

Halvie

Banned

lol

Really? Do you know the massive problem with firearms America has? The amount of people murdered using guns is insane. And now you want to exacerbate the problem by letting egg throwers off easy? Holy shit, it's bad enough worrying that people can shoot you and claim self defence. And now they can just egg you and pay a pittance of a fine?

Man needs to be thrown in jail and the keys thrown away to make it clear to the public that this menace will not be tolerated in 21st century America. Otherwise this is going to snowball out of control.

Crayons

Banned
Can't believe Justin Bieber defense force is real.

It's funny, in all of these threads I always here something like "So? When I was a kid I damaged people's property, stole, vandalized, and stabbed my mother. It's just part of what teenagers do. It was all in good fun."

While this is relatively harmless, how many times is he going to get away with this douchey behavior before someone just decks him in the mouth?

Fantasmo

Oh please. If he does bigger crimes, he should get bigger punishments. You don't throw a book at a guy for eggs. You make him pay to fix it, and maybe 100 hours of community service. Is this really where you guys are headed? Future potential crime punishment? Come on now, that's absolutely ridiculous. Egg felonies lol.

kirby_fox

Banned
I feel like this guy is a Vanilla Ice version 2.0 in the making.

I called him the new Aaron Carter when he first showed up. If it weren't for the Internet and his young fans showing their unwavering support- he would have likely faded into obscurity just the same.

I feel bad for Selena the most as I'm almost positive that relationship was created by their agents to keep them both in the limelight. I almost want to believe this whole "bad boy" thing he's trying to pull is fabricated too, to try to shake off the persona he's not a serious musician and he's just a kid.

Though I have more thoughts he's just an asshole with money and no parental guidance, thinking he's a pimp.

Vibranium

Banned
True Canadian Hero

He should have his Canadian citizenship revoked, he cast off this country for the corporate life of America a while ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he would vote for (if he cared) Stephen "The Master" Harper in the federal elections considering his mother is apparently a conservative crazy.

I was totally ok with him doing his thing (I just stayed away from his songs) for a while and then it became evident he's a spoiled manbaby, the product of being controlled by the people around him for the sake of making money, not music. He makes Canadians look bad, same with Rob Ford.

Blearth

Banned
Can't believe Justin Bieber defense force is real.

It's funny, in all of these threads I always here something like "So? When I was a kid I damaged people's property, stole, vandalized, and stabbed my mother. It's just part of what teenagers do. It was all in good fun."

If I was a self made multi-millionaire with a household name and women throwing themselves at my feet by the time I was 15, I'd be a cocky little shit too.

Live it up, Justin. For all of us who can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom