• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber attacks Neighbor's house with eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

EDIT: update in post #163

Justin Bieber launched an all out egg assault on his neighbor's home Thursday night -- and the L.A. County Sheriff was called to the scene while the eggs were still flying ... this according to the alleged victim.

TMZ spoke to the neighbor who says he heard something banging against his house in Calabasas around 7:30 PM Thursday, and when he stepped on to a 2nd floor balcony ... he says he saw Justin down below hurling eggs at his front door.

According to the neighbor ... Bieber started aiming for him once he stepped onto the balcony and yelled, "What the Hell are you doing?"

Justin and the neighbor -- who've had previous run-ins -- also got into a verbal dispute while JB allegedly continued tossing a few more eggs at the house ... and then retreated back to his home.
6:30 AM -- We've just obtained video of the incident ... shot by the neighbor, who says Justin was definitely trespassing on his property during the attack. The video is dark, but you can hear the neighbor yelling, "I see you. I f**king see you!"

Then Justin yells back, "F**k you! I got another one for you, actually!"

They keep yelling back and forth for about 30 seconds, until the neighbor tells his 13-year-old daughter -- who sounds terrified -- to call the cops.

By the way ... we're told Justin is now a suspect in a vandalism investigation. The police report calls it a misdemeanor, but the victim tells us the damage to his property far exceeds $400, which means this could easily become a FELONY.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/09/justin-bieber-neighbor-egging-house-sheriff-deputies/
Video & pics at tmz

Eggs? Oh no. How is this even like big news news? I did that as a regular boy growing up. Celebs should, while coked out completely naked, be destroying neighbors windows with rocks while yelling at them how they will never become as rich as them. Look at that Steve-O documentary when he trashes his place, that's a proper neighbor metldown.

hwateber

Eggs? Oh no. How is this even like big news news? I did that as a regular boy growing up. Celebs should, while coked out completely naked, be destroying neighbors windows with rocks while yelling at them how they will never become as rich as them.
then you were a piece of shit growing up. Glad you grew out of it

AlexMogil

I think the neighbor might have been ... provoking him.

Now everyone is going to walk around on... pins and needles until this is over.

Personally I think Justin was... afraid.

I think Justin also might have put too... much faith in one area and hoped it would work out.

The neighbor might have to ease up and not have such a hard... exterior.

I clicked on the Russian Twerk video that was next to this. I liked it. What was this thread about again?

I think the neighbor might have been ... provoking him.

Now everyone is going to walk around on... pins and needles until this is over.

Personally I think Justin was... afraid.

I think Justin also might have put too... much faith in one area and hoped it would work out.

The neighbor might have to ease up and not have such a hard... exterior.

You could be .... right.

The thing is, if the neighbor had done things .... before this.

It's really tough .... to tell.

Aylinato

Eggs? Oh no. How is this even like big news news? I did that as a regular boy growing up. Celebs should, while coked out completely naked, be destroying neighbors windows with rocks while yelling at them how they will never become as rich as them. Look at that Steve-O documentary when he trashes his place, that's a proper neighbor metldown.

Regular boys don't throw eggs. It's stupid, and an assholish thing to do. I'm happy your no longer a fuckwit who throws eggs at houses though.

studyguy

So petty and cheap.
Give him that slap on the wrist and keep rolling till he inevitably fucks up in a bad way. Guy needs to check himself instead of doing dumb shit for the sake of simply being dumb.

Edwardo

I was hoping you could see the dude getting rocked with eggs in the video. He's probably too old to be egging houses, but it's still funny anyways.

andycapps

Police scrambled to the scene, eggspecting that the situation would be over easy.

Y0kdxfB.gif

Tuck

Rugular boys don't do that. You were an asshole, as is he.

And of course the fact that a celebrity does shit like this is going to make the news.

Zaph

I know you shouldn't laugh at a child, especially a scared one, but...

Hi, I'd like to...place an assault

...nearly killed me. Only time kids actually talk on a phone nowadays is to order pizza.

Gannd

Banned

JB isn't 12. He's over 18. He's a douche.

AlexMogil

I clicked on the Russian Twerk video that was next to this. I liked it. What was this thread about again?

You could be .... right.

The thing is, if the neighbor had done things .... before this.

It's really tough .... to tell.

I'm trying to think of egg puns without using egg puns it's really hard.

He's plotting his schemes
Wherever he goes
He is the Eggman!
That's what he is!
He is the Eggman!
He's Ca-na-di-an
He is the Eggman!

etc.

Ooccoo

I wish the media would stop giving this clown such attention. He might be famous, but he's shown repeatedly how much of an asshole he truly is. Remember him spitting on his fans? Yea, fuck that guy and fuck the people who still encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom