• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber has bodyguard carry him up Great Wall of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of face is this?
Nsrnj6C.jpg

He looks really tired of everything.

When you've uploaded a video of you showing your dick to your grandma because you thought it would be fun, something like the great wall probably isn't your cup of tea.

andycapps

As a grown man I'd be too embarrassed to be carried around like that by other grown men, but that's just me.

Same. You can't say you made it to the top of the Great Wall if someone carried you. It's more like they made it and carried your ass there. You just ended up there.

Dude there are guys on the street selling drugs to kids and traffiking young women for sex trade. Those are the "pieces of crap." Beebs just has a false sense of entitlement but he isn't hurting anyone doing his thing.

Dude is a horrible role model to the crap load of fans he has. He's just a buffoon with a napoleon complex.

"I care SO much what Justin Bieber does but I hate him SO much and his music sucks and his pranks and bad boy behavior is going to turn him into a trainwreck but I am gonna read and comment the shit out of every little thing he does" --- Everyone

CrazyDude

Dude there are guys on the street selling drugs to kids and traffiking young women for sex trade. Those are the "pieces of crap." Beebs just has a false sense of entitlement but he isn't hurting anyone doing his thing.

Just because there are worse people out their doesn't mean that a person is not a piece of shit.

Jealousy is emanating from this post.

Jealousy emanates from every JB thread here.

How and why do news reports of this guy doing body shots off Nicki Minaj or tattooing "predator drone" on his dick affect our lives to the point of being angry?

Dude is a horrible role model

Who said he was or is a role model?

This is like people and their creepy obsession with wanting Tiger Woods to fail a few years ago, because apparently he's the first athlete of color to cheat on his wife

Tenks

Just because there are worse people out their doesn't mean that a person is not a piece of shit.

What the Beebs has done:

• Provided jobs for a few people
  • Required said workers to do things for money (almost like ... a job!)

I mean we force janitors to clean up our shit residue we leave behind in a toilet for probably less money than the Beebs entourage is making. I'd rather carry some 20 something pop star up a flight of stairs in a foreign country than scrub off some hairy shit.

Raiden

Banned
If i could i would pay people to carry me everywhire. I'd be the hugest douchediva in the world and be trolling everyone with how rich i am.

Like a mix between Kanye and Justin Bieber. I'd say stupid stuff about WW2 just to piss people off and then laugh at everyone getting mad while doing another line of coke between 20 naked hookers.

damn

CrazyDude

What the Beebs has done:

• Provided jobs for a few people
  • Required said workers to do things for money (almost like ... a job!)

I mean we force janitors to clean up our shit residue we leave behind in a toilet for probably less money than the Beebs entourage is making. I'd rather carry some 20 something pop star up a flight of stairs in a foreign country than scrub off some hairy shit.

Great that doesn't change his personality from being crap and treating others like ass. The guy is a body guard not a personal carrying guy. Probably the only reason he is doing it is because they don't want to lose a well paying job. I guess it's alright to treat your employees like crap because they get paid according to you. The difference between this and a janitor is that you know being janitor involves cleaning shit. When has being a body guard ever included carrying your employer.

How did the popular male music icons go from the likes of Elvis, Morrison, and Cobain to this little twat? I really just don't get how this could have happened.

How did the popular male music icons go from the likes of Elvis, Morrison, and Cobain to this little twat? I really just don't get how this could have happened.

Not that I'm defending Bieber, but I'm pretty sure people said that the same exact thing about Cobain, Morrison and Elvis when they were each in their prime.

Lots of people hated/mocked Elvis in his prime (ever hear of Fat Elvis jokes in the 80s/90s? Or local broadcast laws that would fine stations for showing singers swinging their hips?) And Morrison and Cobain were basically painted as junkie slackers until they died and got canonized by their fans posthumously

stilgar

He's so...not the star you want to love or hate. He's got no real attitude, nothing that can be qualified as a style, except sometimes, showing his tongue or wearing ridiculous pants. No message, no revolt, no anger, nothing.

He really is a character of our times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom