• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lythk36bxZ1r8p6ldo1_500.png

tumblr_lnz7rj2H8I1qj60veo1_400.gif

Alta1r

Best vocal performance by Tiffany & Sunny. I cant get enough. High pitched Sunny at times, and clearly not "put on". Perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVqQdoI5gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEAEiry-Yo0

2NE1 stans gonna come at you with their tiny fists.

Lol.

2148694_o.gif

watch 72 with lee min jung, guarantee you'll fall in love with her.

Yeah. Or the one with Shin Se Kyung. She starts getting mischievous as the 2-parter goes on. Amazing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^ O__O ;_;

also, i never noticed the blatant
upskirt
in the stellar MV teaser. looooool

edit: and the MV too? guess they dont give a fuck hahah.. not gonna lie tho, these girls are purdy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
OMG you guys I'm such a fanboy for SPICA. They are soooooo cool I can barely stand it.

Alta1r

^ O__O ;_;

also, i never noticed the blatant
upskirt
in the stellar MV teaser. looooool

edit: and the MV too? guess they dont give a fuck hahah.. not gonna lie tho, these girls are purdy.

Goddamn. Nice avy OC.

One of Ye's best verses. So good

Yeah, fasho. I like his flow in No Church In The Wild and Drake's Forever too.

Everything about this story is so wrong - the picture of the dude is wtf

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/superstar-k3s-chris-golightly-apologizes-to-his-fans

Loll. That dude's so white! Does he speak Korean? Is that Dice/Peru in 3 years?? =P

qnv2d.jpg

Salazar

Loll. That dude's so white! Does he speak Korean?

tumblr_lt3d90kgi01r1td9og8.jpg

American competitor Chris Golightly, a former competitor for American Idol, gave a performance of SNSD’s “Run Devil Run.”

Golightly sang in Korean with Western accent, but his passion on stage was great as SNSD’s.

Judge Lee Seung Chul commented, “It was the most stable and comfortable performance you’ve ever given. But I want to tell you that it’s not a singing competition for foreigners. I see some limits you have like languages and culture.”

lol, the judge iced him good.

No way you can play that shit off on Strong Heart, tho.

"Yeah, I used my fansite to pick up girls, and then when the story broke I threatened to expose them".

Dice

Is that Dice/Peru in 3 years??
Pshht. I sing better than that guy, his accent is horrible, and he's clearly not marrying Seungyeon, so no. Besides, Peru and I aren't future performers, we're the future Siskel & Ebert of kpop.

Ranvier

Pshht. I sing better than that guy, his accent is horrible, and he's clearly not marrying Seungyeon, so no. Besides, Peru and I aren't future performers, we're the future Siskel & Ebert of kpop.

Those who can't do, critique. And those who can't critique, critique Kpop.

I kid, I kid

tumblr_lz79330mUk1qb3ewto1_500.gif
tumblr_lz79330mUk1qb3ewto2_500.gif

Park+Gyuri+KARA+Hot+Photo.jpg
park+gyuri+kara+wallpapers.jpg

tumblr_llxjmoxJIr1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg
tumblr_llxcw7ogme1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

These are funny

tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g
tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g
tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g
tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g

Alta1r

Haha. As a musician, Dice, would you debut in kpop if JYP (or whoever Kara is signed with) came up to you and asked you to? Only in Korean would be acceptable of course. But you'd get to team up with Ham/Jisook whenever you wanted.

These are funny

tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g
tumblr_lz77nnlRNX1qdv03g

Lol. These two. First one is The Boys, except for some reason I like the English version better than the Korean one now. Go figure..

Minah from Girls Day. We have a lot of hardcore fans in this thread. Post images as often as possible.

Edit: Apparently I don't refresh the thread often enough. Also I have learned I cannot delete posts.

Thanks, internet stalker mode engaged.

I saw her a few pages back and became pretty enamored with her, seen her again while flicking into the thread and needed more info.

Dice

Haha. As a musician, Dice, would you debut in kpop if JYP (or whoever Kara is signed with) came up to you and asked you to? Only in Korean would be acceptable of course. But you'd get to team up with Ham/Jisook whenever you wanted.
looool, Dice likes his sleep.
Sal gets it. Though if that was the only way to marry Seungyeon, our years together after stardom would be worth it. Edit: Oh, they'd probably also want to make my teeth perfect before showing me to anyone. That'd be cool.

I posted it in the other much less active thread but didn't see a response so I apologize that it is slightly out of scope for this thread.

Where does everyone get their updates from these days? I used to rely on ihoney sites and crazy carrot's youtube channels to see what bands were releasing but as those are gone now I'm not really sure where to look.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I posted it in the other much less active thread but didn't see a response so I apologize that it is slightly out of scope for this thread.

Where does everyone get their updates from these days? I used to rely on ihoney sites and crazy carrot's youtube channels to see what bands were releasing but as those are gone now I'm not really sure where to look.

k2nblog

Raiku

what in the flying fuck is with that guys hair? that is the first and final straw to me.

Looks like he tried to go for the TOP, but he didn't do it right so it just looks like electrified TOP.

IU Last Fantasy MV

Bri7j.gif

Just got some updated information about my job.....

I will be moving to Incheon to teach in August of this year!!! :D:D:D

WE IN THERE!!!!!

<3<3<3 you all!

Congrats man! You should meet up with Ramyeon.

3Sfzo.jpg

Salazar

XXvN4.gif
2ajtR.gif

tDDbG.gif
UN8nm.gif

monaheartstumblr_lp5olmjzg.gif

mbcgayodaejun20101012x0kjr.gif
mbcgayodaejun20101012ubkus.gif

101219lllinkiha3-24vcj34.gif
101219lllinkiha3-27qyjrh.gif
101219lllinkiha3-25n2ku9.gif

Previously, we reported that Big Bang members G-Dragon and Daesung would be appearing on SBS ‘Healing Camp‘. We have received further information about the recording.

According to reports, the show will take place at YG headquarters in Seoul. G-Dragon and Daesung will once again be apologizing to viewers and fans through the show for their previous controversies, which includes a fatal car accident and marijuana usage. Their first formal apology occurred back in December of last year during the ‘15th Anniversary YG Family Concert‘.

An insider from the show revealed that the two members had a long talk with hosts Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Jae Dong, and Han Hye Jin as they reflected back on the hardships they suffered in 2011. The two idols firmly stated, “We want to apologize before asking for forgiveness.”

Fortunately, the mood of the set wasn’t all dark and sad. Fellow members Taeyang, T.O.P, and Seungri also made appearances during the middle of the show and really brightened the atmosphere with fun talks.

Healing Camp ? So corny I might just die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom