• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What are we defining as a ballad in this poll?
Emotional love song? Slow(er)-paced pop song? Glory notes? Anything that isn't a traditional dance song (though k-pop seems to have choreography for everything)?
Yes.

For example, I voted for Wonder Girls - 두고두고 which is R&B not like an OST ballad, but close enough to count. Generally we're looking for slower, more emotional, less focus on hooks or a catchy beat, etc.

Edgeward

COKUa.jpg
7EW8u.jpg
RuYJ1.jpg

Eaogl.jpg
EkuL3.jpg
ORoGL.jpg

hq0tl.jpg
XmuYD.jpg
XB9D0.jpg

Dice

I know they don't want CT but it's always weird when the crotch is too low on tight pants. It has happened lately to Subin but I think that's because her legs are so long they can't find anything that fits right.

jesus i found a taeyeon folder on my pc with 1000 gifs :O
dbdKZjQAbAkKz3.gif

is it the one from soshified? i have the same thing lol..

...fuck it, lol.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE IN THE NEOGAF KPOP AWARDS 2011

If you vote, feel free to quote this so more people are likely to see it. Lurkers are welcome to vote!

How long should voting be open? One week? Two?

so many options! cant even remember everything that happened in 2011 let alone in kpop world.. Taeyeon and Kim Bum Soo - Different count as a ballad?

ryan-ts

Can't remember 2011 very well, I'll fill it out as best as possible though. If we remember to do 2012, lets do it as soon as the year ends.

Dice

12 people, though one person only voted for one category. I think we'll have a good amount after a week.

Remember if you become more decisive later, you can go back to fill in things you didn't vote for initially. Though, I would prefer if you didn't do this like one category at a time, lol.

Ranvier

I'm going to vote after I get back from the gym. I have to sit down with a tall glass of scotch and seriously think about this. So many choices...Yuri, Hyo, Gyuri or Yuri. How does one decide?

Are we doing official songs only? No covers or remixes right? Like taengoo's devil's run is an awesome song but not really official, just something done at concerts.

Dice

I'm going to vote after I get back from the gym. I have to sit down with a tall glass of scotch and seriously think about this. So many choices...Yuri, Hyo, Gyuri or Yuri. How does one decide?
You are not the only one to focus on but a handful.

Alta1r

Eral.. filler alert:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gyuleestar/videos

Nicole, Gyuri

For example, I voted for Wonder Girls - 두고두고...
That's because you have good taste.
My shoulder hurts.

I'm surprised that Dice approves of her..
she's nearing ajumma
I think the real story there is that Alta1r is in need of an intervention.

How can one person be so wrong about so many things?

You'd either have to be trolling, or the type to enjoy being contrarian, just because.

I don't get it. What's going on here?
Healing Camp
http://my.news.yahoo.com/g-dragon-opens-marijuana-scandal-041700732.html

Dice

Dal Shabet bringing da hotness. I like them but haven't really bothered to find the proper resources for promotion in the thread. You're doing a good work.

lol @ sal reposting gifs again. the thread gettin too fast for ya, old man?

Alta1r

Damn that was quick. Ask and ye shall receive eh? Thanks. Although they don't show her walking onto stage in the black dress or really get a good shot of her feet. But I found this on tumblr, take it for what you will:

http://gayforhwang.tumblr.com/post/18067918470/yoontae

Yoona said “Taeyeon unnie is so far away from me” *stretches out arms*
Taeyeon said that because she’s injured (feet), she can’t move to the center stage and apologized.

At the end of the speech, Joo YoungHoon said, “Taeyeon and Yoona are just like “견우와 직녀” (The Herdsman and the Weaver = Vega and Altair, two lovers who are forever separated by a river in the sky)

Taengoo injured her feet apparently. And random Altair mention in the same post. I had no idea Vega and Altair was even a real story
or a star for that matter

tumblr_lzt168ULR51r7eezao1_500.jpg

Ah, here's a fancam of her post injury: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBVqtlfPfyY&feature=related

Alta1r

·feist·;35395625 said:
I think the real story there is that Alta1r is in need of an intervention.

How can one person be so right about so many things?

You'd either have to be trolling, or the type to enjoy being contrarian, just because.

huh.gif

Don't be salty cause Sunkyu, Ham and Hyosung didn't get any votes in any of the idol categories from me.

wink_gif.gif

2f893af3b3f903911ab0efadffd57cac_large.jpg

yeah....I still got that eraldo alert....even though you stopped at "eral"

i'm like professor X.....Thank you to sal, as well, who is always lookin out for me *brofist*

Also....

my votes for kpop awards are all of the following

KARA
Gyuri
Sooyoung
Sunny
Seohyun
Boram

add those to whatever categories count because im too lazy to fill out that huge list....

Edit: I just read the last page....Filler....MEET ME SOMEWHERE!!!!

yeah....I still got that eraldo alert....even though you stopped at "eral"

i'm like professor X.....Thank you to sal, as well, who is always lookin out for me *brofist*

Also....

my votes for kpop awards are all of the following

KARA
Gyuri
Sooyoung
Sunny
Seohyun
Boram

add those to whatever categories count because im too lazy to fill out that huge list....

Edit: I just read the last page....Filler....MEET ME SOMEWHERE!!!!

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom