• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

broz0rs

Just listened to Four Walls and had this overwhelming impression that it was an M-Flo track. Amber was Verbal and the female vocals were Crystal Kay. If I didn't keep thinking about M-Flo, it would easily be one of my favorites this year. I have to let it sit for awhile to know if I really like it.

vanty

Mother and daughter

CSSixNDVEAAv8Os.jpg

f(x) album is good, but hasn't really grabbed me too much on one and a half listens. Certainly doesn't touch Reboot though and Red Velvet's album is probably better which is painful to say. Rude Love is maybe my favourite based on first impressions.

luso

f(x) album is good, but hasn't really grabbed me too much on one and a half listens. Certainly doesn't touch Reboot though and Red Velvet's album is probably better which is painful to say. Rude Love is maybe my favourite based on first impressions.

I agree with the albums comparison. I still have to listen to IU's fully.
4Walls is a nice song but also reminds me of the background music of some clothing stores, it lacks a standout moment.
I also like Rude Love, Traveler (could have different person in the rap).
Glitter is terrible.

No No Eul

I'm really not feeling f(x)'s new album. Traveler's an interesting song but I kind of hate the rest of it. They even managed to fuck up Cash Me Out. So disappointing.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
I think Glitter is one of the best tracks on the album, there, I said it...
---
I think OMG filmed for Weekly Idol like a week ago.

roaSone

Lovely avatar No No Eul, do you mind if I join the army ? I'd like the same as yours but with the tone of colours of their album cover. Thanks fellow new OT9 lover!

No No Eul

Lovely avatar No No Eul, do you mind if I join the army ? I'd like the same as yours but with the tone of colours of their album cover. Thanks fellow new OT9 lover!

Sure thing. Is this what you're after?

1NoIaHX.png

If not, send me a PM and I'll sort it out when I get back from work. :)

Peru

One could say that Yezi is luckier than KittyB, who will compete alone, but considering the force Yezi showed, Hanhae appears quite weak.

At this point, I have to point out the selfishness and power-hungriness of the person who was seen as the most likely person to help Yezi in times of need.

The singer who is eating the seed corn of KPop has appeared in many unlikely programs to help people she knew, and considering Yezi did what she could to please the most power-hungry person in Korean Pop Scene, the singer who acts like she is the Empress Dowager of KPop at the young age of 22 could have appeared against Tiffany, Chanyeol, Akmu, Ilhoon, as well as Yubin and her erstwhile enemy Hyorin.

However, the singer who now considers herself too good to appear in music shows decided to refuse to help Yezi, who now has to settle with someone hardly anybody had heard about before.

Why the singer, who is supposedly the premier singer of Loen, acts that harsh to her singers in Loentree for whom she is partly responsible, is something no one can really understand, but it just shows the lifetime award winner who was younger than most of the grand prize winers at 2014 Mama is a very selfish person who cares about no one who will not benefit her, and is so vainglorious that she does not want to see the rappers and Tiffany, Chanyeol, Ilhoon or even Akmu who said they like her.

How long that singer's attitude that she can get away being an Empress of Kpop without bothering to perform in tv shows will last is another point to watch, I guess.

Pendulum

Avert ye eyes, llehuty

No one relevant is promoting then, looknig for an Apink sweep. Maybe good timing then.

They're not relevant to me, but iKON is putting out 2 MVs mid November, album mid December. There's your sweep already.

Is more than one month away. And we are expecting EXID in November and who knows who else might join November (Tiffany solo? A-pink?).
Yeah, word is EXID single in the 3rd week of November. Album later.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
nana's instagram...

so goodddddddddddddd

Edit: just saw the link on this page, guess i am late.. But still

feist_

Banned
Having now had roughly 3-4 listens of 4 Walls, it doesn't come particularly close to matching Reboot.

Missing is the consistency, cohesion, and overall quality found throughout Wonder Girls' album. To be fair, in the time since the Wonder Girls' last good project was released in 2011, f(x) have put out several good songs. Several.

Still, it's just nice to have f(x) out of the dungeon, and I'll happily welcome any other potential pre-breakup projects that may still be in the pipeline.

Top Bottom