• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

I'm actually salty that Sohye made the group, even though I knew it was going to happen.

Is there any tension on this after how Somi crushed the last ranking?

Not really. Especially not after Kang Mina made the group. Some of Sejeongs votes definitely went her way.

Pendulum

Ninth member announced, 1st place - Somi
As if there was any doubt

Tenth member announced, 2nd place - Sejeong the Great
She really needs to be the leader of this group

Pendulum

I don't really see the appeal of Chaekyung. I agree with pinkurocket that Yeunjung should be in the group for that vocal power (though as I've said before I wasn't a fan of her personality (or how it was edited))

Pendulum

Votes up to 4th.
4위 M&H 김청하 403633
5위 레드라인 김소혜 229732
6위 플레디스 주결경 218338
7위 MBK 정채연 215338
8위 판타지오 김도연 200069
9위 젤리피쉬 강미나 173762
10위 플레디스 임나영 138726

isuzu

One thing is being a nervous kid, and other is crying for 1st spot when there are other 12 girls right now fighting to be slightly relevant getting the 11th place.

Somi has been through a lot of shit. During Sixteen she'd always cry when her team won but would be fine if she lost. She is the kind of person who doesn't know how to deal with being liked/accepted because she was bullied through most of her life. She cries because she is happy, not because she wants to be #1 above else.

Pendulum

11th member announced, 11th place - Yu Yeunjung

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And we now have the full Produce 101 debut group lineup:

Yu Yeunjung
Im Nayoung
Kang Mina
Kim Doyeon
Jung Chaeyeon
Pinky (Joo Kyul-Kyung/Zhou Jieqiong)
Kim Sohye
Kim Chungha
Choi Yoojung
Kim Sejeong
Jeon Somi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Besides Sohye, I'm really happy with this group's final lineup. Pretty much all my faves made it.

Peru

You guys are silly for wanting only 'talent' or whatever. Group needs various characters, and Sohye is a character.

isuzu

no Park Soyeon but oh well

Somi #1 in your face JYP
tumblr_o3qfw4lJmd1uzd8ijo8_400.gif

now she gets to see her friends again <3

Pendulum

no Park Soyeon but oh well
yeah :(

Somi #1 in your face JYP
tumblr_o3qfw4lJmd1uzd8ijo8_400.gif

now she gets to see her friends again <3
If the dates I've seen mentioned are correct, there should be some music shows/activities crossover between Twice's comeback and IOI's debut.

Also, just to note, I don't dislike Sohye. She can add something to the group. I just feel for the other trainees that came close debuting that an actress trainee, who couldn't confidently say she wanted to be an idol, fell upwards.

No No Eul

That is a damn good lineup. I'm not too fussed about Mina and Yeunjung, and I'm disappointed Chaekyung didn't make it but hey, you win some nine, you lose some one.

Not sure about the group's name though.

You guys are silly for wanting only 'talent' or whatever. Group needs various characters, and Sohye is a character.

This.

Kuno

Sohye is fine. Of course you don't need talent to be an idol. You just have to be likable. Some idols are likable because they're talented singers or dancers, but obviously that's not her niche.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I didn't watch so I have no idea who anyone eliminated was and only know Chungha and Somi from some clips here. Now the others can fight to be relevant to me in Chungha's shadow. With these big groups I can usually only be bothered to remember 2 members.

Pendulum

Iron's being dropped from Show Me The Money 5 due to him being investigated for marijuana use (his bag got stolen at a sauna, and then when police talked to him about it, they asked him for a drug test due to his behavior/eyes)

Pendulum

SS Entertainment - who had Lee Suhyun, Lee Haein, and Seo Hyelin in Produce 101 (Suhyun and Haein were in the final 22) - have put out a call, looking for 1 more person to join their group to debut soon

llehuty

So no DSP girls are in that group so that New KARA can happen now with Youngji?

It's going to be sad if they put Youngji with other 3 baby kara rejected members now when they need it. Those baby Kara girls... seriously... what a fucking railroad of shit they have been into. No clue why they disbanded puretty in the 1st place.

And I'm pretty sure that Baby Kara's Somi would have dominated hard in Produce 101, no idea why they didn't put her in there.

Pendulum

And I'm pretty sure that Baby Kara's Somi would have dominated hard in Produce 101, no idea why they didn't put her in there.

If DSP/she had wanted to, I'm not sure she would have made the cut-off. I would think -- if they properly planned ahead -- Mnet would have the roster set for a Jan start by the time Somin left in Nov.

edit:
Chungha for new page

Top Bottom