• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

WAIT!

Sungah was a back up dancer for BEG during Sixth Sense promos

tumblr_o2us1nexmU1roj9elo1_400.gif
tumblr_o2us1nexmU1roj9elo2_400.gif
tumblr_o2us1nexmU1roj9elo3_400.gif

Only a legend

Pendulum

베리어스(Various) 빙글 사무실 습격 #KPOP #DANCE #너만을원해
Budget so limited hat they couldn't even rent the studio long enough to record a full version of the dance practice.
No budget. That's some office corridor.

How did you not know this? You know she's here too, right? (also "Cinderella" promotions)

Came for Weave Girls, stayed for office corridor choreo.

Official MV to be filmed between the break room and a series of cubicles.

R750x0

Thank you all for your support. This comeback I will work harder, as hard as how long I've been resting, and show you new sides of me.

R750x0

Pendulum

Songs to be sung for the first episode of "Girl Spirit"
Spica Bohyung - Tonight and Boohwal Lonely Night
Fiestar Hyemi - Apple Pie and 2ne1 If I Were You
Ladies Code Sojung - Galaxy and Primary Don't Be Shy
Bestie Uji - Excuse Me and Davichi 8282
Laboum Soyeon - Journey to Atlantis and Taeyang Where U At
Lovelyz Kei - Destiny and IU Friday
Sonamoo Minjae - I Like U Too Much and EX Nice To Meet You
CLC Seunghee - No Oh Oh and Jinju I'm Okay
OMG Seunghee - Windy Day and Shinee Dream Girl
April Jinsol - Tinkerbell and IU Hey
WJSN Dawon - MoMoMo and Lim Junghee Music Is My Life
Pledis Girlz Shannon - We and Lena Park In Dream

llehuty

·feist·;208703433 said:
Came for Weave Girls, stayed for office corridor choreo.

Official MV to be filmed between the break room and a series of cubicles.
MV was actually decent. Although that brick wall with a fancy curtain cracks me upfor some reason.

Best Seunghee already won. And probably Uji. I'm actually curious about how are they going to tackle their own tracks as a solo.

Will debut before Black Pink. Take note YG!
Jessi and Tiffany in the same thing is completely hilarious. *Waits for the asianjunkie article*

Finally watched episode 4 of Doctors and I am at peace with the show.

So far I've predicted correctly the course of the show but the characterizations are sooooooo good that I'm willing to forego the predictability just because it's really fun to watch them interact.

No spoilers this time because you'll be able to predict what happens once you watch episode 3 but I'll say that I'm actually glad I invested some time with the show and the characters. I'm just hoping they keep up this quality and don't fnck it all up towards the end.

Pendulum

What?????
Wonder Girls' next release is a "single album" comprising of 3 songs (1 of which is the pre-release "To The Beautiful You" we've heard). You don't call this an "album" in media releases, JYP. This is a maxi single. smh.
---

The CPC has released a hip-hop track to promote China. Included in the video is several instances of footage taken from San-E's "Rap Circus".

---

Let's Dance: gugudan(구구단)_Nine different colors of charms!_Wonderland(원더랜드)

---

CLC "Charisma" teaser - 1st Japanese single (that isn't a translated "High Heels")

---

160630 Showtime GFriend & Mamamoo Coming Soon 3

---

GFriend individual teasers

---

CNBLUE's Yonghwa has been cleared of stock manipulation suspicions, but Jonghyun has been fined 20 million won.

So Kisum did a live version of No Jam and while the instrumental is fncking fantastic, as well as the music... for some reason that white girl is drawing my eyes everytime she gets on camera.

Anybody know her name? I need it for scientific purposes of course.

Also, here's a live version of my fave track this summer: Free Time. This too also has a kickass instrumental, I've actually enjoyed playing the drums along with this track. It's really really good.

Peru

Well Juniel is coming back after switching company. Her Korean singles were all dire - and she hated some of them herself, enough to not hide it. Her Japanese releases, which she wrote herself, all had a slight j-pop touch to their melodies. She's composing this new single too, so I hope for some of that.

I feel like I am enabling a stalker, but Paulina. Instagram.

LMAO.

To be brutally honest, I live in a city where 75% of the white girls you see are blonde so I never really had any interest in them.

And after going through her Insta, yeah, it's still the same for me. She's definitely pretty, and her Russian traits make her stand out, but eh lol.

Thanks though!

4M: 77 Million Views in 1st Half, Hyuna Screen Time Reduced by 60%

Record views backed up with solo concerts overseas, performances at universities and a wide range of solo activities. Of course, 4M was profitable.

But their success soared after Hyuna's screen time (%) was reduced by 60%, which led to conflict and disbandment.

They would never allow 4M to look like a team and win as a team.

278.jpg

98300.jpg

98400.jpg

98500.jpg

llehuty

Wow, their release of 2016 has more views in 2016 than their releases from years ago? I'm shocked.

Drop the delusional narrative and useless stats, nobody in this thread is buying what you are selling. I'm honestly getting hyped for Hyuna's comeback thanks to your posts, so... well done.

vanty

Wow that account only has two posts since 2014 that aren't 4minute stats. Used to make threads about console sales numbers back then as well. Weird stuff.

4M: 77 Million Views in 1st Half, Hyuna Screen Time Reduced by 60%

Record views backed up with solo concerts overseas, performances at universities and a wide range of solo activities. Of course, 4M was profitable.

But their success soared after Hyuna's screen time (%) was reduced by 60%, which led to conflict and disbandment.

They would never allow 4M to look like a team and win as a team.

Does this mean you will not support upcoming Hyuna's solo comeback?

Taeny.
CmSAdFZVYAAVCZn.jpg:large

Top Bottom