• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

isuzu

Happiness is way better than that Lovelyz song. And RV have Joy so even if their song was hot garbage they're still better.

have some Joyrene, chingu, for you speak the truth
Qwx3y6v.gif

Ties

Banned
Joy (From Plastic Surgery) is a parasite.

If you're going to stan beauty at least say the cute one in the group is Irene or Seulgi.

luso

Both of you are serving k-netz level of delusion.

Not only is Lovelyz on a much higher standing than APink were during their debut days, but they also supersede any talent that they have to offer. The only thing APink has right now is variety, physical sales, and a larger fandom; all of which are components that are a given considering their seniority. Lovelyz has a debut that put them in the spotlight and they have been compared to SNSD.

Cough cough, Rainbow, cough...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Cuddler

Lim Do Hyuk was eliminated from Superstar K6, he was the one with the best scores from the judges, but it's ok, third is not bad, now I'm really interested to know what company will sign him.
It seems like he was calling the other members aswell. Anyway, the guy is smart, Zico was still forced to act nice to him because it was live and people will now believe that he doesn't dislike gay guys even if that wasn't true (even if I don't think Zico dislike gay guys or at least I guess so). People in the gay community that are Zico fans will probably feel a little better thanks to what Hong Suk-Chun has done even if it's a little thing. Anyway, I've read that in "Born Hater", Mithra actually say gay in Korean, the hilarious thing is that Tablo translated that word in English to "soft-ass". lol
Interesting, the concept kinda reminds me of Secret "Poison", which I liked. Hopefully the full song is good too, they definitely have the talent.

Selane

Not that I'll ever care about Exo, but if D.O. is indeed boning Sojin I'll at least respect him for having good taste in women.

The fuck with no IU or Younha? I know it's easy to complain of nominees in this type of things, but seriously, no IU feels like a bad joke (I'll take no Younha because she is not that mainstreamy, but still...).

IU is almost literally the only mainstream act in Kpop I care about, so... you are right.

ramyeon

The fuck with no IU or Younha? I know it's easy to complain of nominees in this type of things, but seriously, no IU feels like a bad joke (I'll take no Younha because she is not that mainstreamy, but still...).
It's EYK. They don't know/care about much in Kpop besides what fangirls/boys vote for on their site. To be fair they know and introduce Kpop fans to some pretty good indie stuff. Their awards shows are ridiculous though.

Also, the Toy album is one of the best Kpop releases this year. So good. So glad he's making music again.

10cm tomorrow, then Mamamoo later this week. Getting spoiled.

Also, the Toy album is one of the best Kpop releases this year. So good. So glad he's making music again.

I want to like it but the overabundance of ballads is killing me lol.

That said, U&I and Life is Beautiful is fantastic. Definitely my favorites off the album.

ramyeon

I want to like it but the overabundance of ballads is killing me lol.

That said, U&I and Life is Beautiful is fantastic. Definitely my favorites off the album.
If you're listening to Toy albums for anything but ballads then you're listening to the wrong artist though :p (Ballads are awesome).

My favorites are the two sung by Yoo Hee Yeol himself though, 우리 and 취한밤.

Oh and 그녀가 말했다. So good to hear Kwon Jinah's voice again. I hope she debuts soon.

Top Bottom