• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

llehuty, coming through with the jams. My ipod thanks you

sooyoung_wink_thumbs_up_zps6d6a30df.gif

Cuddler

2BiC released their 6th mini album titled "Guess I loved you". There are three new songs on it. The title track, "Guess I loved you" is probably my least favorite in the album even if it's still great. My favorite song in the album is called "U don't know me" and it's really great:
[2BIC 투빅] 너는 날 몰라 Han Eng sub (You Don't Know Me) Lyrics ( 6th 많이 사랑했나보다_미니앨범)
the vocals in this song and in "Last Goodbye" are so amazing. Both songs give me chills.
Really sad that there is no MV for any of the songs.
2BiC 6th mini album - "Guess I loved you" - Spotify

Man, Melting was so good. Great lists, everybody.

this is a great list
Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed my list, I'm even happier because most of these songs are not really popular unfortunately. The Koh Nayoung song ended up being good even if not as good as "I like" imo. I actually forgot two songs that could easily be in that list:
팻두(fatdoo) - 사람을 죽여드립니다
I admit this is probably not a song for everyone but the music and Fatdoo rapping/storytelling are so good in this. Basically the song is about a patience with terminal cancer that decide to spend his last days of life killing the people that made his life terrible. (I could be wrong on this)
[MV] KittiB(키디비) _ Nobody's Perfect
Really nice KittiB song with really great lyrics about self esteem.
The second most viewed performance of Golden Tambourine and maybe even the second most liked. I don't understand people anymore. The thirst for a chubby stereotyped idol is real(?) His performance on King of masked singer was unexpectedly good:
[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - Apgujeong orange tribe's Identity 20170219
The T-ara witch hunt made Netizen Buzz, so the current refusal to translate reality makes sense
I really hope Netizenbuzz disappears for once and for all. The concept is ok, but the obvious bias cherrypicking is disgusting.
Pretty much. The fact that they're purposely fostering an atmosphere of hate (through misinformation, no less) is appalling. To abuse the lack of sources for translated news, well, it's depressing.
I had to stop reading basically every of these sites because the toxicity towards Shindong was getting to an insane level, with an unprecedent level of hypocrisy and hyperbole. Of course none of these were posting the positive comments about him (yes, there is a recent video on naver with Shindong with a 100+ upvoted comments saying that he's cute), even if I'm sure that these articles would still get hate comments, lol. I don't even like him very much because I don't particularly like his personality (too many shallow comments) and there is always a shadow of self hate because of his weight in him which I just don't like but I couldn't deal with the comments about his looks and I don't want to become a person filled with hate like many of these people are and I had to stop reading. (this is also Shindong fault because of the basically indefensible incredibly stupid/ignorant things he did/said many years ago)
Nice song, in someway it reminds me of the Kara sound, which is a good things for me, but I liked the music in the intro more, it's so good, sad that there is no song that use it, they should have build a song around it. The same thing that happened in the past with Mr Simple and The Boys.

llehuty

스텔라장 (Stella Jang) - Colors MV
I was wondering why this sounded familiar, and they released a teaser for this 5 months ago... It's a cute intro kind of song. I wish it was developed into a full song.

GFRIEND(여자친구) - Hear The Wind Sing
This disco goodness, I didn't expect Gfriend occupying the KARA sound space, but I welcome it. Album is an easy first listen, song are quite pleasant.

Edit: Seriously tho where is Girl's Day? It's March.
There are reports of them filming the MV this week and comeback at the end of the month. I'll belive when I see it, though.

Not sure how I feel about the song yet but I really like the concept of the video a lot. I'll have to give it a few more listens before I form an opinion on it. I really enjoyed their last release though.

Jin rapping and just mumbling the lines cause he forgot the lyrics gave me a good laugh, and Suga was so not having it when Jimin put the camera in his face, haha. Jin, V, and Jungkook harmonizing at the end was so nice. Even though they're not the strongest group vocally I really enjoy their vocal color; their harmonizing always sounds so good because of it.

Demoskinos

Gonna have a real *hot* take here and say that Tae's track Fire off My Voice is the best track she's put out solo so far. Initially gravitated to the singles but after repeated listens Fire is just amazing.

Ashhong

Gonna have a real *hot* take here and say that Tae's track Fire off My Voice is the best track she's put out solo so far. Initially gravitated to the singles but after repeated listens Fire is just amazing.

Thought the same today. I like a good majority of the songs but as soon as I heard Fire I saved it straight away to my playlist

Peru

Did they just put a '19' stamp on there for the cool factor or what, because that thing is about as r-rated as the Gfriend MV.

Hey feist-bro! Can I make a request for a Ladies Code megapost? Today(March 7th) is their official debut anniversary...

I'll start:

2231FF3458BE1452285448

226C783458BE14572B8034

I'll also try to make a more detailed post later today for those who are missing out on the greatness of Ladies Code.

No No Eul

Asian Junkie said:
FTC regulates 6 unfair terms in Korean entertainment company contracts

The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) in Korea has stepped in to regulate the contracts of trainees, mentioning six areas of unfair terms and conditions. Eight entertainment companies with assets over $10 million were identified specifically: SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, FNC Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, LOEN Entertainment, DSP Media, and Jellyfish Entertainment.

Good to see somebody keeping these companies in check. Or trying to at least.

It seemed a bit unremarkable at first but this song has really grown on me. Lovely stuff.

Classic.

I really hope SM puts some proper fucking effort into these 10th anniversary promotions. It's the least Soshi deserves.

PInk Tape

Banned
first time in a while seeing a normal korean girl that actually looks Korean without colored hair, fake contact lenses, (non apparent)double lids.
nice song. why she ditch him? i was waiting for a twist and it just ended =)

Top Bottom