• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Thank god the boy groups are done over at KB. I don't really care for them so I've skipped them both lol.

Anyway, Chuseok special is great as always.

Sunhwa looks a little different I didn't even recognize it was her lol. Speaking of which, where is Secret??

Lee Tae-im is gorgeous then I remembered she's the gal that got in a scandal a while back about how she was being "disrespectful" to a senior or whatever... meh, she can disrespect me all she wants. :p

Lastly, how the hell is Jang Do-yeon not getting any at all? I mean she's no Shin Bora, in terms of looks/talents as a comedian, but I don't see how you couldn't fall in love with her in that episode or at all really. She's a certified 8/10 in looks and she's funny as fuck... tbh I'd rather have a girl who can laugh her ass off along with me than someone who can't take a joke.

The one negative about it is the Heechul x Misun ship. Tbh I'm getting tired of it coz Misun has just been constantly playing push and pull and it's just boring to watch her get mad everytime. Plus I feel like the ship restricts Heechul a lot from doing his shenanigans so it's just boring when the ship get the screentime. I'd rather watch Kyunghoon talk about poop rather than these two imo.

Ym1r

Just listened to all of Bolbbalgan4's mini, i like all da songs so gud

썸 탈꺼야 and 나의 사춘기에게 best songs on it.

Secret is only slightly less dead than Bestie.

What's WJSN up to lately? Need more Cheng Xiao and China-line in my life!
C-line (who was just on Chinese TV again) isn't nearly at J-line levels, but Galaxy's Girl Group WJSN has more singing and dancing talent than Twice and many other groups.
Yes, that's also if you were to somehow factor in the member disparity.

lbiTGRN7TXC00PqVsodw2ICKifw5ElNTCzqhSw2cF9nsVoRGpWWvecAm7ClZZsfLg_XvuBfk=w1440-h2442

No No Eul signal

The group has done a run of magazine photo shoots, TV and music awards show appearances, along with stints at KCON Australia and KCON LA, among other schedules.

GGG-WJSN x Arenna Homme Korea
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXhGftDvY-/
http://www.smlounge.co.kr/arena/article/36156

R1920x0

Pendulum signal

I'd post properly if I had time, but I don't.

ArN5qbI.gif

llehuty

^ Red Flavor is sooo good and a career defining song for them, IMO. So happy it's still performing very well on the charts.

^ Red Flavor is sooo good and a career defining song for them, IMO. So happy it's still performing very well on the charts.

RF is the song that's finally making RV relevant with international fans of k-pop. Before it was just TWICE and BLACKPINK, but now I see a lot more people learning and getting into RV overseas.

It also didn't help that Rookie and Dumb Dumb are REALLY hard to get into...

Kriesha Chu talking about simbang gabi on K-Poppin took me by a surprise.

I totally forgot she’s Filipino lol.

Also like every damn Filipino, she’s already excited about Christmas when October just barely started haha.

PInk Tape

Banned
Red Flavor is RV's best red title track by far. For me, it is flawless and I'll be surprised if they can top it. Rookie is definitely on the lower end of the spectrum when listing the best red tracks but I still like it.

Power isn't EXO's best single but it is lightyears better than Lotto and Ko Ko Bop. I love the MV, I think it's one of my personal favorites from them, for being comedic and for the sci-fi elements.

Weird Opinion:
I think Rookie's b-sides are stronger than the Red Summer's b-sides. I do enjoy both of them but I feel like I'm missing something when I hear people say that this is their best overall release ^^;;

tumblr_inline_ox8r53MAJo1rmcjjq_400.gif

/run llehuty.exe

There's a new group (still pre-debut) from A100 Entertainment that's been releasing dance and singing covers every week for a few months now. Today a name - Neon Punch (네온펀치) - and a teaser for some kind of show was revealed.

That's a pretty cool name for a group. A rarity in kpop these days lol. If they stick to the 80s aesthetic (and even sound) for their debut they have a lot of potential.

Oh shit another divisive Twice song.

*grabs popcorn*

Lmao what the fuck is JYP doing these days??

They released a ton of gold with 2PM and Wonder Girls but now the best they can do is a song that is split in the middle. What a sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Anyway, having just listened to it, I will say that the chorus is really good. The rest of the song is kinda meh tbh. Signal is still probably the song they’ve released after Cheer Up.

Asian Junkie with the greatest troll of the year:

DLZPKLyXcAA4sLG.jpg:large

I read it and thought nothing was wrong with it lmao.

It wasn't until I scrolled up again to rewatch Kyulkyung and saw the troll haha.

JYP japanese tracks have been very jpop-y lately (JP GOT7 is basically a Jhonny's group)

Tbh I haven't kept up with J-Pop since my J-drama/animu these days like 10 years ago lol. So I don't exactly know what you're talking about haha.

Damn, this was basically silent teaser yet I'm hyped as fuck.

Please let it be a sequel to Ain't Nobody or Bond!!

broz0rs

That new TWICE track has so much E-girls/Happiness (female Jpop idol group) vibe to it. I've never liked a single E-girls track and I feel the same about this one.

Seriously though, I don't understand how this is funny or insightful.

The article itself or the troll with Doyeon?

The trolling was about Doyeon being a Pristin member instead of WeMe and idk, I thought it was funny as hell and apparently a lot of people missed it too lol.

As for the article itself, it's garbage tier but that's AJ for you. It's a lot like Buzzfeed if you ask me.

I don't really like One More Time, but at the end of the day, it's a Japanese comeback so

giphy.gif

They've still got a Korean comeback at the end of the month.

Also Sana looks amazing in the video. Even despite that horrible hair colour she's been rocking recently.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Twice is very pretty and charming as always but the song, choreo, and fashion feel really dialed in here. I understand not always having the inspiration to do something fresh like Signal, but with the biggest girl group in the biz right now I think even playing it safe you should be able to put out something as solid as Knock Knock.

They've still got a Korean comeback at the end of the month.
Didn’t see this. I guess that’s why. Understandable, then.

Top Bottom