• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

vanty

The Whistle acoustic seems like it's just the original song with the music removed and a guitar added. Pretty crap compared to the acoustic version of Come Back Home.

Berry Good - Don't Believe for the new page. So fucking good.

Also, have some Irene and Wendy:
Hjeutaf.jpg

The Whistle acoustic seems like it's just the original song with the music removed and a guitar added. Pretty crap compared to the acoustic version of Come Back Home.

The acoustic version of Come Back Home has the massive added benefit of being Come Back Home sans garbage trap drop which ruins the entire original song, which could have been 2NE1s best song.

llehuty

I like this. They need a better choreographer tho. Those moves look random and awkward as fuck.
Lol, indeed. That last bit of choreo is so damn random.

And looks like they are trying to be AOA-lite, the new member looks like Seolhyun in some angles.

No No Eul

Good to see you posting again luso. It's been a while.

Rainbow said:

What with the letter that Rainbow wrote to their fans and the news that the members are taking a farewell vacation together before they disband, it's great to see what a genuinely close-knit group they are, to the end and beyond.

Daaaamn, thank you. I wish I knew where people find all these high quality fantaken pictures.

Usually on Tistory fansites or their associated Twitter accounts. Or Tumblr.

Love that dirty bass.

·feist·;222375879 said:
For example, I think I.O.I Yoojung is amazing and she's only around 16y/o or so. The girl wins at life by being wildly entertaining and talented in varied ways. Imagine when she gets older and improves all around.

Alas, all I can imagine is Fantagio screwing up her career. :/

Eldren

I like this. They need a better choreographer tho. Those moves look random and awkward as fuck.

Yuna´s little sister looks so much like her, dem genes

The Seo family stays winning

Us0onfv.gif

and yes I like the song too. It seems pretty public-friendly so hopefully people start paying attention to them, more smaller girl groups deserve some spotlight.

Sounds pretty good live although that choreo is... questionable.
Seoyul is the best.

luso

Hopefully the teaser game improves, besides being a poor shot, they seems to be pissed off instead intended seriousness.

BTOB looks like they're ready to leave the ballads behind with some hot fire. Been a long time.
I'll get around to it at some point, but don't think I've ever listened to them due to confusion with BAP (and the 3,000 other boy groups with names that begin with "B").
BAP's hot garbage try-hard debut was so bad BTOB caught collateral. By contrast, Oh My Girl's everything so good I'm considering listening to B14A by association.

Jisoo tries, but seemingly has no natural rhythm...

http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/image/231CD74957D7FCB12469F6

ryan understands.
This post is either hilarious, or AgentChris is off his meds.. *chin-scratch

Also, have some Irene and Wendy:
Hjeutaf.jpg
Select one:

- Recent Red Velvet Trinity inductee Wendy continues to shine
following Joy's fall from grace

- Pupil Surpasses Instructor - Wendy to tutor Irene on improving the consistency of her photo subject game

The Seo family stays winning

proxy.php

and yes I like the song too. It seems pretty public-friendly so hopefully people start paying attention to them, more smaller girl groups deserve some spotlight.
That site won't allow you to hotlink (clear your cache).

Here's your image:

Us0onfv.gif

Alas, all I can imagine is Fantagio screwing up her career. :/
R1920x0

Why you gotta make me sad by stating Fantagio truths?

Someone please save the following: Sejeong, Chungha and Yoojung (Gugudan doesn't count).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Playing with Fire
Someone please make Rose stop singing like Bom.
Revelation: Lisa is their TOP.
Jennie is pretty and has a smooth voice.
Jisoo is there.
More songs like this pls.

Stay
I couldn't stay for the second half.

llehuty

LiVii - Beautiful Creature (Official Video)
Really liking this dreamy, less try hard version of LiVii.

소년24 (BOYS24) - E (Unit Yellow Ver.) MV
I want to like this, but the mix it's just too busy in some parts. I chuckled at the old school kpop nonsense english in the chorus. Does anyone know how this groups works, are different units going to release the same song?

솔티(Sol T) - 나쁜 X Bad Girls (Teaser)
This sounds better than their debut already. But then again, anything is better than that poor man's version of Chewy Chewy.

씨앗(SEEART)_Choreography Performance Video
Some mediocre dancing, but I'm here for the attitude.

마틸다(Matilda) - '넌 Bad 날 울리지마' Dance Practice Video
The song is still all over the place, but it's fun seeing the mood switching reflected in the choreo.

It's so weird that she debuted with this forgettable and bland sound. I expected more.

Meanwhile Star Empire keeps trying to make their flopgroup happen while Hyeri's P101 fame fades away.

Though it's interesting because the concept is truly a 180 from their cringy cutesy debut. Also interesting is that the group as a whole seems to have participated in the tracks on the album, though it's odd to see them credited as a group rather than individual names. (I guess they really want people to notice)

Top Bottom