• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Peru

At least in Korea the lunatic president is on her way to crash and burn out. USA should be so lucky. Time to sign up for the Mars program.

llehuty

Wow, my condolences yo the americans. Good luck to all the non white :/

Hope Europe steps up to the plate somehow (lol).

30391111892_1045898314_o.jpg
30391112062_5b63188bdf_o.jpg
R1920x0

4539ee26a95ba560a339b759c66eac34.jpg
418dced6b5bb7f5eddb73f9a7c08baaa.jpg
Cwx9ee9VEAAHBHW.jpg:orig

Cwl9xBhUQAA2eyA.jpg:orig
CvyAw3vVUAAqE3R.jpg:orig
Cwl9KjpUkAAoRQQ.jpg:orig

Cv3RjGaVIAEscx0.jpg:orig
R1920x0
R1920x0

CwqFAR0UUAANzhC.jpg:orig
CwfIjS1UAAAc1Vv.jpg:orig
30838802985_e9747ddd40_k.jpg

30537907730_94134e6d67_k.jpg
30537908010_1e0356fa9c_k.jpg
30537907510_8d7e6095f8_k.jpg

Wow, my condolences yo the americans. Good luck to all the non white :/

Hope Europe steps up to the plate somehow (lol).
R1920x0

Marine Le Pen's Front National issues chilling warning over Donald Trump win: 'Their world is collapsing. Ours is being built'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-pen-jean-marie-far-right-world-a7406426.html

Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s far-right Front National party, has congratulated Donald Trump on his election victory.

“Congratulations to the new President of the US, Donald Trump, and the American people – free!” she tweeted as the Republican candidate edged towards the 270 Electoral College votes needed to reach the White House.

Her father, Front National (FN) founder Jean-Marie Le Pen called Mr Trump the “President of the People”, adding: “Today, the United States, tomorrow, France. Bravo!”
The party has been dogged by accusations of racism, anti-Semitism and neo-Nazism, with Mr Le Pen being expelled for his comments on Holocaust gas chambers.
Right-wing politicians across Europe were reacting to the defeat of Hillary Clinton, including Dutch Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders, who wrote: “The people are taking their country back [in the US]. So will we.”
Nigel Farage, who spoke at a Trump rally in August, was hailing the second “great political revolution” of 2016.

“I thought the Brexit was big but boy, this looks like it’s going to be bigger,” the Ukip leader told ITV News.

llehuty

·feist·;223773975 said:
R1920x0

Marine Le Pen's Front National issues chilling warning over Donald Trump win: 'Their world is collapsing. Ours is being built'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-pen-jean-marie-far-right-world-a7406426.html
Oh, I'm well aware of this, that's why I am saying if Europe will step up to the plate. I'm expecting the opposing forces and the population to react accordingly after this news. But maybe I'm overestimating people's intelligence. After that, there's also German elections, so we will see...

With all said and done, my country after all is not doing that bad in comparison
we are still screwed though, lol

llehuty

[MV] MOMOLAND(모모랜드) _ JJan! Koong! Kwang!(짠쿵쾅)
Not sure how I feel about this. The first verse is all over the place with what it looks like 2 different intros and a breakdown type of 1st verse. Is like the rest of the song has to make up for it. The first half of the chorus is fun, and the 2nd verse is how the 1st verse should have been. Could be a grower, I guess. Did anyone follow this show? Is it worth checking out, any standout members we should keep an eye on?

ASTRO 아스트로 - 고백(Confession) M/V
Ok, this is quite decent. I like that this group has already their own style going on. And the MVs is so endearing, without falling in the aegyo cliches (to a certain extent). Maybe we should give fantagio the benefit of the doubt regarding Doyeon and Yoojung?

SNUPER(스누퍼) 3rd Mini Album 'Rain of Mind' Highlight Medley
Sweetune goodness!

[Selfie MV] 트와이스(TWICE)_TT
Mina plssss. I don't what are the metrics here, but this is already one of the biggest hits of the year, still dominating almost every chart.

Ashhong

Didnt know there was a new OT..no wonder I never see this thread in my subscribed list lol

I'm probably late, but have you guys heard Tiffany's song with Far East Movement? I dig it, especially the bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pdup1ydpUY

T-ara is very disappointing. How boring and safe...It's not as good as their ballads, not as good as their dance songs. 6/10. Long hair Eunjung is a 10 though. Even Soyeon looks a bit more normal

broz0rs

I was looking forward to posting Girl's Day's "Female President" on this thread as a tribute, but it just wasn't meant to be. I'm just absolutely devastated by this result.

The Mina parts in the selfie mv brought a smile to my face though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I was looking forward to posting Girl's Day's "Female President" on this thread as a tribute, but it just wasn't meant to be. I'm just absolutely devastated by this result.
ikr why isn't the new girl's day out yet

(Breaking this into two posts because it's so damn long)
The "links to click" post
고나영 Koh Nayoung - I Like (feat. Microdot) Official M/V
I don't know where she came from, but this is really good.
this is good song =)

these guys dance ability way ahead back then
DEUX 1993
Seotaiji 1993

what korean girls looked like (@ 3:34) when i was in high school, before dyed hair, "Magic" Hair straightener/flattened and the eye surgery stuff really took off.... =)

Juliet - Wait Wolf 1997

SKOOL Julian 2001

broz0rs

Yeah, korean lineup is a bit bland, except of Dahyun, she is great. I honestly have no idea why Nayeon gets so much focus while Sana is struggling to get lines.

Isn't it because Nayeon and Jihyo are the two main vocals?

Personally, I think the J-line and Tzuyu get so much attention in variety and performance shows that it doesn't matter if their presence is low on their own music.

GAF Anonymous Confession:

'I like Twice but they are severely overrated.'

Anonymous? Lmao this is the truth though.

Them being in JYP is the reason why they're super successful. If the group was in a low tier agency, I don't think they'd have as much success as they have right now.

Peru

Anonymous? Lmao this is the truth though.

Them being in JYP is the reason why they're super successful. If the group was in a low tier agency, I don't think they'd have as much success as they have right now.

I think they have real qualities as entertainers and personalities, ones that don't feel like the usual anonymous idol armies who, especially as rookies, are media trained to dullness.. although JYP helped them get a show that showcased their personalities of course.

I do think TT is a 5/10 though.

I think they have real qualities as entertainers and personalities, ones that don't feel like the usual anonymous idol armies who, especially as rookies, are media trained to dullness.. although JYP helped them get a show that showcased their personalities of course.

I do think TT is a 5/10 though.

I haven't seen the show but I believe the show not only helped them showcase their personalities but to also develop it to be outside of your bog standard idol.

Honestly I don't hate Twice and I truly enjoy everything the J-trinity does, but they definitely are overrated to some respects.

llehuty

이달의 소녀/현진 (LOOΠΔ/HyunJin) "다녀가요(Around You) Original Film Ver." (Song begins at 3:30)
I need this group to have a flawless debut, I'm really liking everything they are doing, both visually and sonically.

STANDING EGG - VOICE MV

임팩트[IMFACT] 'Feel So Good' OFFICIAL Music Video
Star Empire has lost it. The prechorus is ok, the rest is at trainwrecks levels.

Edit: Chesskid fighting the good fight.

Bowlie

Banned
I... I think Mina is kinda boring. She's so shy, not comfortable in front of a camera. Tzuyu is even more so. Her singing is fine, but when it comes to videos she's featured in, I tend to pass.

Top Bottom