• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KAMEOMG!! Interview (Blim)

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Usually if you're aiming for launch within the next few months you say "we're just polishing, tweaking and optimizing," not "we're about 90% done." And reading further it seems that there are still game features they're working on. His language does not seem like he's talking about a game that's being released within the next 3 months.

And we haven't announced any official release date for Oblivion yet :)

shpankey

not an idiot
GaimeGuy said:
Ok, so you don't care about the gameplay before, but all of the sudden, because the game allows you to play through it with other people, that makes it a must buy?

Uh....k.
I don't know about him... but I can say for myself, yes... it can make THAT big of a difference. Absolutely. It can turn an ok or average game into one of the most fun experiences in gaming going. At least for me and my friends.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
SteveMeister said:
Usually if you're aiming for launch within the next few months you say "we're just polishing, tweaking and optimizing," not "we're about 90% done." And reading further it seems that there are still game features they're working on. His language does not seem like he's talking about a game that's being released within the next 3 months.

again, we're about 90% done" and "were well over 90 %" are two different things. this is also from a magazine, so who knows when that quote was given. it will, without question, make launch.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
SteveMeister said:

Well, maybe he did not explain himself correctly, or the interview was badly transcribed, but you can be sure Kameo will be a launch title.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Blimblim said:
Well, maybe he did not explain himself correctly, or the interview was badly transcribed, but you can be sure Kameo will be a launch title.

I sure hope so, it looks fantastic :)

Top Bottom