• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (OT 2?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aristotlekh said:
Just wanted to say that although I'm not crazy about the album, the Gil Scott-Heron sample that closes it out is completely amazing.
If he put the un edited version on there his album would be taken off of the shelves :lol

MWS Natural said:
If he put the un edited version on there his album would be taken off of the shelves :lol

Of Comment #1? I dunno, "suck my balls through my drawers" suggests to me that it's an impossible album to ban.

Equus Bellator Apex

The M.O.B said:
Can I get a .gif of Nicki riding herself? plz
bfi5o8.gif

Stole it from here

Aristotlekh said:
Of Comment #1? I dunno, "suck my balls through my drawers" suggests to me that it's an impossible album to ban.
Really? That's pretty standard rap music language.

Democracy, liberty, and justice were revolutionary code names that preceded the bubbling bubbling bubbling bubbling bubbling in the mother country's crotch and behold a baby girl was born, nurtured by slave holders and whitey racists it grew and grew and grew screwing indiscriminately like mother like daughter everything unplagued by her madame mother. The present mocks us, good Black people with keen memories set fire to the bastards who ask us in a whisper to melt and integrate. Young, very young, teeny bopping revolt on weekend young dig by proxy what a mental ass kicking they receive through institutionalized everything and vomit up slogans to stay out of Vietnam. They seek to hide their relationship with the world's prostitute alienating themselves from everything except dirt and money with long hair, grime, and dope to camo-hide the things that cannot be hidden. They become runaway children to walk the streets downtown with everyday Black people sitting on the curb crying because we know that they will go back home with a clear conscience and a college degree. The irony of it all, of course, is when a pale face SDS motherfucker dares look hurt when I tell him to go find his own revolution. He wonders why I tell him that America's revolution will not be the melting pot but the toilet bowl. He is fighting for legalized smoke, or lower voting age, less lip from his generation gap and fucking in the street. Where is my parallel to that? All I want is a good home and a wife and a children and some food to feed them every night. Back goes pale face to basics. Does Little Orphan Annie have a natural? Do Sluggos kings make him a refugee from Mandingo? What does Webster say about soul? I say you silly chipe motherfucker, your great grandfather tied a ball and chain to my balls and bounced me through a cotton field while I lived in an unflushable toilet bowl and now you want me to help you overthrow what? The only Truth that can be delivered to a four year revolutionary with a whole card i.e. skin is this: fuck up what you can in the name of Piggy Wallace, Dickless Nixon, and Spiro Agnew. Leave brother Cleaver and Brother Malcolm alone please. After all is said and done build a new route to China if they'll have you.

I think Comment 1 that is a bit more volatile than some dumb shit about balls lol.

MWS Natural said:

This reminds me, when the album leaked the censored version leaked first, Monster was hilarious, just goes to show you what 'matters' with censorship first, after every Fuck, shit, nigga, pussy was censored, but then Jay is like "MURDER MURDER, BLACK CONVERTIBLE/KILL A BLOCK/MURDER AN AVENUE/RAPE AND PILLAGE/VILLAGES WOMEN AND CHILDREN" totally uncensored like "yeah it's cool guys, you can rap about actual rape and murder and it's PG but say shit or pussy and you'll be silenced"

Swag

Holy shit at that monster video, how are they going to show the headless woman and the sliced off hand on TV :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tokubetsu said:
Blame Game is seriously the second greatest Kanye song ever.
I don't think he'll ever top Barry Bonds.

But really, first being...?

I'd say top 10 though for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HiResDes said:
Barry Bonds? Are you fucking kidding me? :lol
Would you rather I said Drunk & Hot Girls instead? :p

Oh those were dark days. I actually still believe Drunk & Hot Girls was a joke track left on Graduation by accident. That's the only explanation.

enzo_gt said:
Would you rather I said Drunk & Hot Girls instead? :p

Oh those were dark days. I actually still believe Drunk & Hot Girls was a joke track left on Graduation by accident. That's the only explanation.
Such a waste to have the mighty mos def on there, that's what make the track most painful

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ken Masters said:
Such a waste to have the mighty mos def on there, that's what make the track most painful
I'm not even mad at Mos Def doing the chorus on Don't Look Down, but really, a man with that caliber of talent shouldn't be given a short little interlude into Kanye West going "aghghaahgahghagh thats how the fuck you sound, you drunken hot girl".

Manager

Are there any updated sales numbers out there? I know it made 496k first week, compared to ~900k-1m of Grad/LR. Would be interesting to see a comparison sales wise between them.

DominoKid

lol that party looks so damn stupid. rapper parties just look hilarious

personal bottles
kanye dressed up like Tupac
Rihanna's...red hair. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE RED HAIR IT DOESNT LOOK SEXY
the white dude...i'm assuming he's the DJ? just looks out of place.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DominoKid said:
lol that party looks so damn stupid. rapper parties just look hilarious

personal bottles
kanye dressed up like Tupac
Rihanna's...red hair. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE RED HAIR IT DOESNT LOOK SEXY
the white dude...i'm assuming he's the DJ? just looks out of place.
Looking like Tupac :lol Not a rapper party, click the link for pictures, tons of celebrities were there, everyone from Jennifer Lopez to that kid in Sum 41 we all forgot about years ago.

And I would have agreed with you up until I saw this picture.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I don't really like hip hop or rap, but I gave this album a listen on Spotify.

Pretty damn good: well crafted and an interesting, eclectic mix of sounds and styles. I listened all the way through, which is more than can be said than pretty much any other album in this genre, and even found out who upholstered that chick's pussy.

(Yeezy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom