• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (OT 2?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the full album actually comes out next week i'd be very surprised. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm guessing a single is what's intended. Who knows though, its Kanye.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kusagari said:
Wait...what? One week? There's no fucking way. That would be a stealth release on par with the Saturn.
Well it was Kanye that said it.

And he did have a bottle of champagne in his hand. I bet a single or news will pop up in under a month or 3 weeks.

Better be That's My Bitch.

DominoKid said:
Rihanna's...red hair. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE RED HAIR IT DOESNT LOOK SEXY

I beg to differ, homeboy. =(

Watch the Throne in ONE WEEK? WHAT THE FUCK BASEDGOD YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. FUCK MY BITCH
That's My Bitch

And what the fuck I love BASS as much as anyone else but that was ... fucking ridiculous

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The only picture that matters from that article...

crfI3.jpg

Tucah

you speak so well
Really like Eyes Closed, I remember a lot of those lyrics from the freestyles before the album was released.

I also really hope that, even if the whole album isn't out soon, we get a WTT single soon - finalized That's My Bitch would be perfect.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The M.O.B said:
Are we gonna have another thread for WTT?

Kanye West & Jay-Z – H.A.M

Set to drop this Friday
Oh shit get hype.

I would gladly make a Watch The Throne thread. If it's all fair business and all, I know some would rather keep everything in the GAF-Hop thread. I think it deserves a thread.

Dibs.

Coins said:
Monster done Muppets style.

SOmething just seems right about using Cookie Monster as Rick Ross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKIvEVkAfW4Muppets Do Monster

NSFW due to lyrics obviously.
:lol

Koodo

Banned
Not a fan of rap music but Monster is pretty great, to be quite honest.

It seems like calling a song Monster is a catalyst for quality material. Lady Gaga's Monster is also my jam.

Ashhong

Koodo said:
Not a fan of rap music but Monster is pretty great, to be quite honest.

It seems like calling a song Monster is a catalyst for quality material. Lady Gaga's Monster is also my jam.

You cant call a song Monster and have it be about puppies and lollipops. It's gotta be awesome.

Oozer3993

Kanye's gone on a Twitter binge and announced that the All of the Lights video is coming in a week and that he'll have a new album this summer.

Oozer3993 said:
Kanye's gone on a Twitter binge and announced that the All of the Lights video is coming in a week and that he'll have a new album this summer.
Will this actually be ... Good Ass Job?

Will we get Dropout Bear?!?!

Fuck you, Conway.
You're taking all my money. Day 1 purchase.

Too soon in my opinion... I love Kanye sooo much and MBDTF was outstanding, but that album was hyped for months and months and I'm not really ready to start that over yet haha.

This album will be fantastic though I'm sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ALL OF THE LIGHTS IN ONE WEEK.
YEAH MOTHERFUCKER YEAH.

Though really, topping MBDTF in half a year is going to be hard.

HYPE IS ON A HUNDRED, THOUSAND, TRILLION.

Swag

If this means that we will quite possibly have more good Fridays I'm all for it.

But a little hilarious, 3 Kanye albums within 5 months of each other

MBDTF - November
WTT - March
Good Ass Job - August

We all know it's gonna be the return of Grad Bear!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well, it definitely won't hit until Q4. And I'm expecting WTT around April/May/June.

But still, a wee bit too soon. I want Kanye to take a creative break, rather than just pump out an MBDTF2. Still, 5 albums in, it'd be nice to hear yet another new sound from Ye.

And am I missing something or did the Monster video *still* not get an official release? Did Ye can it or something?

Sebulon3k said:
If this means that we will quite possibly have more good Fridays I'm all for it.

But a little hilarious, 3 Kanye albums within 5 months of each other

MBDTF - November
WTT - March
Good Ass Job - August

We all know it's gonna be the return of Grad Bear!
nov-august is 10 months..not 5...march to august would be 5

Swag

GodfatherX said:
nov-august is 10 months..not 5...march to august would be 5

I'm confused

Meant MBDTF released late November, Watch the Throne releasing march, New album releasing August

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sebulon3k said:
I'm confused

Meant MBDTF released late November, Watch the Throne releasing march, New album releasing August
"3 Kanye albums within 5 months". The first being MBDTF in November, the last being Good Ass Job (let's call it this indefinitely now) in June at earliest. That still isn't 5 months from November to June.

Korey

Wait, is the monster video out yet? Why is the Lights video out in a week? Confused

Sebulon3k said:
I'm confused

You meant 5 months apart from each other, not within 5 months of each other.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Korey said:
Wait, is the monster video out yet? Why is the Lights video out in a week? Confused
Me too. According to wiki:
The music video was directed by Jake Nava. A Promo Trailer for the Music Video was released online on December 8, 2010. [15] [16]. An unfinished version of the video was leaked on December 30, 2010 [17]

And I can't find the completed video anywhere online, so I'm guessing he canned it or what? Single was massive, I don't know how much longer he can go without putting the video out, buzz has died down quite a fair bit over it, now would be the right time to pump out the video as a last hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom