• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (OT 2?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blame space said:
just got this on 3xLP.. awesome package. i've bought it three times now haha

That right there would be a good buy. Maybe next time I'm in the city I'll pick it up.

All of the Lights video was cool. Simple, but cool.

CRS

Three great things about the All of the Lights music video:
1) Rihanna
2) They added the interlude.
3) Got rid of Fergie’s part.
4) Rihanna

DMczaf

Rihanna

11641978.jpg

Oozer3993

ChldRebelSoldr said:
Three great things about the All of the Lights music video:
1) Rihanna
2) They added the interlude.
3) Got rid of Fergie’s part.
4) Rihanna

You didn't mention Rihanna enough.

Click for full 1080p caps.

Nabs

It's weird, but I'm always left disappointed by Kanye's music videos. I feel he should have 20 CLASSIC videos. Hype and Kanye need some time apart.

Good googly moogly, Rihanna... damn.

FLEABttn said:
Hey how does it sound? I just got into vinyl and have been thinking about this one.

sounds good, but i'm no audiophile. pretty much identical to the CD. just flipped disc 2.. one hand in the air..

Swag

GOOD LORD RIHANNA

Cool video, Kid Cudi part was pretty awesome, woulda been awesomer if they had Elton John come in, you know it would!

Koodo

Banned
I feel bad for Rihanna's boobs.

The video was OK. Too many lightslightslightslights of all colors and more lightslightslights. My eyes.

The part with the kid was adorable though.

Oozer3993

A 16 second snippet of a (very) rough reference track called "Summer Dreams" has leaked. According to the file, it is from the album "Winter Spring Summer Fall" which you may remember as a title that was floating around for a follow up to 808s just a month or two after it came out.

Tokubetsu

MidnightCowboy said:
I know I'm late, but I have to say, though I love the album, it's not Kanye's best simply because Hell of a Life fucking sucks.

What? IF anything, the weakest tracks on the album are Gorgeous and Devil In A New Dress and a slightly lesser extent, Power.

Swag

MidnightCowboy said:
I know I'm late, but I have to say, though I love the album, it's not Kanye's best simply because Hell of a Life fucking sucks.

What.

Actually compared to some of the other tracks it is kinda weak, but it surely doesn't suck

Oozer3993

Oozer3993 said:
A 16 second snippet of a (very) rough reference track called "Summer Dreams" has leaked. According to the file, it is from the album "Winter Spring Summer Fall" which you may remember as a title that was floating around for a follow up to 808s just a month or two after it came out.

Full version is out. It's actually called Not Enough Time and was apparently recorded this year.

DominoKid

SerArthurDayne said:
That is really bad. Is it just lacking some studio magic? I mean, they can make anyone sound like a good singer, but that singing is pretty terrible.

its a reference track. it barely even has complete lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom