• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Ross61

Fuck Kanye
giphy.gif

Catvoca

Banned
Tell me
the diss
in the song America

verse is :

"George bush doesn't care about black people

2017 and Donald trump is the sequel so

Shit, I'll say what Kanye won't

Wake the fuck up and give the people what they want

Man it's all love but the youth is confused

Your music is 2020 but them political views

Is blurred I ain't trying leave ya name slurred

Cuz honestly I idolize you on everything, my word

But I gotta say what need be said

Cuz I ain't fuckin with that hat with the colors that’s white and red

I know some people wish I’d act white instead

Say I’d use my pigment as a manifestation to get ahead"

Kanye in shambles

Even in a diss Logic reminds you he's mixed race lmao

NandoGip

Logic has to be the single lamest rapper

On topic, Kanye is definitely going through some mental healing. He's been out of the limelight for a bit, didn't go to Met Gala. For the best, the guy deserves a longggg break.

bruh

yeezy still jumping over jumpman
yeah... i dunno about the rest of yeezy clothing cuz half of H&M, Zara, etc all make Yeezy ripoffs now too so I've not idea how many people are wearing his clothing... but yeezy shoes and an off-white shirt are practically a uniform here in vancouver still -_-

Bacon

Hopefully he understands the problems people had with tlop. He's at his best when he sticks to a theme throughout an album, hope he gets back to that with whatever he makes next.

Catvoca

Banned
Kanye going from waves to mountains. I'm fully back on the hype train. I'm ready for Yeezus to literally come down from the mountain and bless us with another #classic
rejoice.png

Just saw the vid

Can't wait.
404?
Hopefully he understands the problems people had with tlop. He's at his best when he sticks to a theme throughout an album, hope he gets back to that with whatever he makes next.
I know people had their problems with it but I think the reason why I kept TLOP on my playlists for so long was because it's sampler like nature. I dug that if I wasn't feeling a song then the next one would probably be wildly different.

I just hope Kanye brings the bars, not to be too callous but he's got a lot of material to work with in the wake of TLOP. Let's see more shit like "I Feel Like That".

Cagey

Banned
...one of the best songs of his catalog? Nah.

Songs are unfinished. It is what it is.
Huh? I'm not talking about how good a song Mr. Me Too was (crazy good)...
You can tell with Switch Hands he was trying to chase that Migos type shit and it doesn't work for him on any level

Ye needs to stick with what makes him the GOAT, not chase that modern style that's all over the radio
It's this.

Switch Hands just screams "hey I can be Migos too!"

Top Bottom