• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tickets copped. Section 324. Kinda crappy, but I am paying the least possible so yeah.

How do rows work in the ACC? Count from top to bottom or the other way?

Brinbe

Tickets copped. Section 324. Kinda crappy, but I am paying the least possible so yeah.

How do rows work in the ACC? Count from top to bottom or the other way?

bottom to top. so row 1 will be bottom, row 20 will be higher up.

Oh, and I got Sec 302 row 6. Can't fucking wait.

Meier

Miguel just informed me that the Houston arena can kinda do whatever they want regarding ticket sales so they may not go on sale at 10:00 AM. *shakes fist*

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just got my tickets for the Toronto Friday show in the lower bowl, so fucking pumped, I was so mad I couldn't make his last solo tour.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ok, I dont know nothing about Charlie Wilson (young white guy here) but hot damn.... dude is smooth as silk live. He's blowing my mind with this performance. I have the utmost respect for people that sound this crisp live.
How old are you? Legitimately asking, and yes he's one of the greats.

big ander

Ok, I dont know nothing about Charlie Wilson (young white guy here) but hot damn.... dude is smooth as silk live. He's blowing my mind with this performance. I have the utmost respect for people that sound this crisp live.

c'mon man being white shouldn't have anything to do with it. being young, maybe, just because you've had less time alive to hear stuff. But being white? hell if I can figure out how that would keep you from hearing an excellent singer. weird race implications you're making; it's not 1980, white people listen to r&b and hip-hop.

Oozer3993

Rumor has it, these are (some of) Kanye's submissions for the Grammys:

Album of the Year
Best Rap Album
Best Rap Performance (New Slaves)
Best Rap Song (New Slaves)

I have no idea what the difference between the last two is. He could have more. These are just the ones that have leaked so far. He's a shoe in to get noms in the rap categories, but after MBDTF mystifyingly got left out of AOTY a couple years ago, I no longer have any idea if he'll get a nomination there.

Top Bottom