• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

anyone cop the merch off his family/friend site that just went up a few hours ago?

I just got his "Chicago" all black tour snap back. Too broke to spend $250 on that satin bomber :(
IIRC the satin bomber is some Gildan level (maybe even lower) brand of bomber that normally goes for like $30 and is super thin so you probably dodged a bullet lol. Kanye really fleecin his fans this era and I say this as someone who has bought tons of it.

I really wanted one of the Chicago hoodies but looks like I sat on it too long and my size is gone fml.

Copped my tickets for the reup show. This tour is so much fun, I paid resale last time and I wasn't even mad after I experienced this firsthand. Face value was a no brainer.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Anyone interested in a ticket for The Forum show on Nov. 2nd?

I got 2 tickets but my friend bailed on me. They're general admission tickets, so it'll be close to the stage. Willing to sell 2nd ticket for what I paid ($160). Figured I'd check GAF first before I pursued StubHub.

lSkYXtz.gif
0Ih6RBT.gif
lSkYXtz.gif
0Ih6RBT.gif
lSkYXtz.gif
0Ih6RBT.gif

Whew!!!!!!!

Verder

oakland show on the 22nd was lit.

he got real preachy but we all know and love kanye for that.

the crowd went crazy to all the classics

Bread

Banned
Forum people in GA were there spots along the edges of the floor where it wasn't moshy and crazy? My GF isn't too excited about being in the shit so I was hoping to stay out of the middle where it would be more chill.

TheBez

Hey Gaf-fam, I bought three tickets to his show at the Forum in LA next Tuesday, but my friends who were gonna go are bailing now. Is anyone interested in 1, 2, or 3 of the tickets?

Glazed

thoughts and prayers with cudi in rehab basically

I was not on floor and lol that Kim video had me dying. Like why ye. We didn't get a rant we got a Kim video lol
I don't know if it was just me but did you also hear him say that he was gonna do Saint Pablo like two times during the performance but didnt do it?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Went to last night's show in The Forum.

Had an absolutely amazing time. I was in general admission on the ground floor. Crowd & arena had so much energy. The floating stage is an amazing fucking concert experience. I didn't realize how much it would change the experience being on the floor. The lighting/production/set list was all great. Man, what a good time.

His exit at the end was great.

Top Bottom