• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

DangerStepp

Seriously considering the Dallas or Houston dates.

Kendrick and Kanye are a no brainer for me; easily two of my favorite hip hop artists.

Bowser

yeezus-tour2.jpg

Yeezus & K Dot... AWWW YISS

Who's going?

Barclays Nov 19th
Madison Sq Garden Nov 23rd
Bowser's Bday Nov 21st

Yeah, I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday...splurging on some nice tix fasho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tour dates:

10.19.13 SEATTLE, WA KEYARENA*#
10.20.13 VANCOUVER, B.C. PEPSI LIVE AT ROGERS ARENA*#
10.22.13 SAN JOSE, CA SAP CENTER*#
10.23.13 OAKLAND, CA ORACLE ARENA*#
10.25.13 LAS VEGAS, NV MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA*^
10.26.13 LOS ANGELES, CA STAPLES CENTER*#
11.01.13 SALT LAKE CITY, UT ENERGYSOLUTIONS ARENA*#
11.03.13 DENVER, CO PEPSI CENTER*#
11.05.13 MINNEAPOLIS, MN TARGET CENTER*#
11.07.13 CHICAGO, IL UNITED CENTER*#
11.10.13 DETROIT, MI PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS*#
11.12.13 TORONTO, ONT. AIR CANADA CENTRE*#
11.14.13 MONTREAL, QUE. BELL CENTRE#
11.16.13 PHILADELPHIA, PA WELLS FARGO CENTER^
11.17.13 BOSTON, MA TD GARDEN*#
11.19.13 BROOKLYN, NY BARCLAYS CENTER*^
11.21.13 WASHINGTON, DC VERIZON CENTER#
11.23.13 NEW YORK, NY MADISON SQUARE GARDEN*^
11.29.13 MIAMI, FL AMERICANAIRLINES ARENA*#
11.30.13 TAMPA, FL TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM^
12.01.13 ATLANTA, GA PHILIPS ARENA#
12.06.13 DALLAS, TX AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER#
12.07.13 HOUSTON, TX TOYOTA CENTER

# = Kendrick
* = TBA Special Guest

- - -

How much should I expect it to cost me ticket-wise?

^Ticketmaster is showing $50-$150 for tickets. But that's just for Staples Center in LA.

I wonder if they'll add more LA shows similar to what was done for the WTT tour.

FUCK YEAH!!! Been waiting to hear about a Yeezus tour. Kendrick being there is a major fucking bonus. Take my money now. See you in Houston.

Greg

Just found out the show is on a day I have an evening class.. fuck my life. Just fuck it.
Skip class!

Back when I was in college, I skipped going to a concert with friends because I had a night class. The band went on an indefinite hiatus after the tour and my friends still get on me about it years later.

Ashhong

Skip class!

Back when I was in college, I skipped going to a concert with friends because I had a night class. The band went on an indefinite hiatus after the tour and my friends still get on me about it years later.

You hear that Enzo? Kanye is going to retire after this tour!

Oozer3993

You must make the great pilgrimage.

Tix to the DC show are mine on day 1

I've already spent a lot of money on concerts this year, and already made a long trip for one. And that doesn't include the "I might be losing my mind" trip I'm thinking of taking later this month for a string of concerts.

But how the hell can I say no to Yeezy? I still haven't seem him in concert, and I am ashamed of that fact.

Ashhong

I've already spent a lot of money on concerts this year, and already made a long trip for one. And that doesn't include the "I might be losing my mind" trip I'm thinking of taking later this month for a string of concerts.

But how the hell can I say no to Yeezy? I still haven't seem him in concert, and I am ashamed of that fact.

He's no Taylor but still, you cannot miss this and it seems like you already know it. I'm so hyped for this. I just hope the crowd is as awesome and chill as they were at GITD. I fear the crowd may be different this time around.

Also, does nobody else think that poster for the tour is amazing? Love that shot of him, where have we seen it before? Will definitely get a poster at the show if they sell them.

Mononoke

Banned
worst song on the album. but it sounds great live with the backing from the roots, choir and singer

I think it might be the worst in terms of the construction. It feels incomplete. But I think it easily has the best sample/sound of the entire album. I wish Ye would have done more of that, instead of the cold/sterile stripped down sound on the rest of the record.

Oozer3993

Bound 2 was glorious. Charlie Wilson should not still sound so smooth.

He's no Taylor but still, you cannot miss this and it seems like you already know it. I'm so hyped for this. I just hope the crowd is as awesome and chill as they were at GITD. I fear the crowd may be different this time around.

Also, does nobody else think that poster for the tour is amazing? Love that shot of him, where have we seen it before? Will definitely get a poster at the show if they sell them.

Yeah, I can't justify missing this. So I'll probably snag a nosebleed seat for the Detroit show. Tickets were less than I was anticipating (I thought Kanye might have gone for a $100 minimum) so that makes the cost easier to swallow.

And I agree completely about the poster. Love it. I hope they sell a version at the show.

I don't want to be banned for doing something that Gaf might frown upon.
Here is the mp3 I found on twitter.
http://t.co/t1cwlzUscg

I posted recordings of Yeezy's performances on SNL earlier this year and nothing happened to me. You should be fine.

Awesome. I love how fun this live version sounds.

ONE GOOD GIRL IS WORTH A THOUSAND CHICKENS

I couldnt stop laughing at that. He says "fuck" but he doesnt say "bitch". lol

:jnc

Ed Sheeran opens for Taylor and he has the same lack of consistency in censoring himself. He drops the s-word, but croons the entirety of "I'm up and coming like I'm fucking in an elevator."

Bowser

Ticketmaster is dead for me, says "Forbidden" when I click on it :( I had a set of 4 tickets and went to hit Submit Payment and everything went to shit :( :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone trying to buy for Toronto right now?

I can only get 111 or 116 at best.. what the hell why are those even places you can buy? Wouldn't you not be able to see shit?

Pre-sales are only certain blocks that are for sale, right? There will be many more available tomorrow when it goes live right?

/firstconcert

Oozer3993

And now I play the waiting game.

IIHQUvs.jpg

Anyone trying to buy for Toronto right now?

I can only get 111 or 116 at best.. what the hell why are those even places you can buy? Wouldn't you not be able to see shit?

Pre-sales are only certain blocks that are for sale, right? There will be many more available tomorrow when it goes live right?

/firstconcert

The presales should only have about 20% of the total tickets for the concert. The other 80% go on sale tomorrow.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They just added a second date for Toronto on Wednesday. Thank you based Yeezus. Gonna gun for that.

Damn. Every concert after this will just be a huge disappointment for you.
Well, I also went to an N.E.R.D. one that my uni put on, that I couldn't stay for the entirety of (like 20 mins because they started so damn late). That was okay, but it doesn't count for me.

There's always the next time Ye is in town!

PG2G

They added another LA show also, thank god. I couldn't get good tickets in the pre-sale, going to try again tomorrow.

Top Bottom