• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-Lundz-x

So is the version of Wolves on tidal the "fixed" version?

FYI TLOP is really growing on me. Still
A few tracks I think suck, but the great tracks make the album stand out.

I've actually been listening to nothing but Kayne for almost week now. He really is amazing.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So is the version of Wolves on tidal the "fixed" version?

FYI TLOP is really growing on me. Still
A few tracks I think suck, but the great tracks make the album stand out.

I've actually been listening to nothing but Kayne for almost week now. He really is amazing.

Nope. It hasn't been updated yet, so that's why everyone believes that the final edition of TLoP hasn't been released yet.

barnone

I like The Quietus review. there's always a way to project greatness onto a new kanye album. time will tell. it does seem to me that kanye wants to take the status quo industry down a peg.

If Kanye never actually puts Life of Pablo up for sale, would that make it the greatest mixtape ever?

lolno. there's better mixtapes every year. maybe 2016 though. but i even doubt that. rap game so strong right now and this album (while it is decent) is ye's worst since graduation.

yeezy albums have always been my number one of the year since 808s but i'm already confident this won't be.

Bronx-Man

Banned
lolno. there's better mixtapes every year. maybe 2016 though. but i even doubt that. rap game so strong right now and this album (while it is decent) is ye's worst since graduation.

yeezy albums have always been my number one of the year but i'm already confident this won't be.
You honestly think Yeezus is better than TLoP?

by a landslide tbh. this feels unfinished, has some great tracks but famous, real friends and fml are the only ones where kanye works on them. the rest, such as feedback and father stretch my hands pt. 1, would be better without him.

Hip Hop

I actually hold Graduation as top 3 in Kanye's discography. That album always gets a bad rap for some reason. Add in Bittersweet and Good Night from the Deluxe edition, and it becomes even better.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I actually hold Graduation as top 3 in Kanye's discography. That album always gets a bad rap for some reason. Add in Bittersweet and Good Night from the Deluxe edition, and it becomes even better.

I think it's less that Graduation is the worst album, it's more like it's his weakest in terms of big hits. It's still a lot better than most rap albums.

Swag

h78v6Ws.png
Still shows up as the same cover for me

Champagne

Banned
KTT is honestly probably the funniest forum I've ever been on.

There are threads from a few years ago in their off-topic sections that literally make me laugh to tears.

You must never of heard the song Stronger

Yeah, Stronger was absolutely massive. Flashing Lights, Good Life and Can't Tell Me Nothing were pretty big too.

Grad gets flak because it has some of the weakest songs in Kanye's solo discography. (Barry Bonds, Drunk and Hot Girls, Big Brother) It's also not as lyrical as CD/LR/MBDTF or as experimental as any of the albums that came after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom