• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

15424537_10101794236188577_303834322_n.png

jax

Banned
I guess for a Tyga track it's not as bad as we learned to expect but I still kinda hate it

One year we get macca as a feature, now we have tyga. pretty much the worst downgrade possible.

Would have been nice to hear a Calabasas track

So apparently Yeezy Season 5 is happening at New York Fashion Week this month. He's premiered new music at these events more often than not and he's been seen frequently at Rick Rubin's studio, hanging with Kid Cudi and his engineer, etc, so he's definitely working on new music.

TURBO WHEN?

Rembrandt

Banned
So apparently Yeezy Season 5 is happening at New York Fashion Week this month. He's premiered new music at these events more often than not and he's been seen frequently at Rick Rubin's studio, hanging with Kid Cudi and his engineer, etc, so he's definitely working on new music.

TURBO WHEN?

Damn, we're at season 5 already? Hopefully we hear something good, though.

robotrock

Banned

Catvoca

Banned

Lmao. She tweeted this though so she's not a lost cause, though it's virtually impossible to know what anyone in that family actually thinks since everything's so caught up in fame and public perception.

I've already pretty much written off Kanye as a person, but I can still fuck with his music as long as it doesn't become infested with pro-Trump shit.

Ross61

We could spend a whole thread about what Kanye might do and it won't be close to what he actually does. No one but kanye and Kim know what Kanye's gonna do.

I dunno... The reflections from the light coming in from the subway doors seems natural enough.

Anyone try visiting the site? I dont dare

Wait, folks, SNL didn't announce their next 4 musical guests for their last 4 shows of the season. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN???

Nothing, it means nothing.

Wait, folks, SNL didn't announce their next 4 musical guests for their last 4 shows of the season. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN???

Nothing, it means nothing.

IT MEANS EVERYTHING

772233688... SPACED OUT on an old phone...

E Pluribus unum... "Out of many, one"

There's only one '6' in the numbers.

Album dropping to immediately combat More Life. Basically confirmed.

HERE COME THE DUBBAUUS

Top Bottom