• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Bread

Banned
Went to last night's show in The Forum.

Had an absolutely amazing time. I was in general admission on the ground floor. Crowd & arena had so much energy. The floating stage is an amazing fucking concert experience. I didn't realize how much it would change the experience being on the floor. The lighting/production/set list was all great. Man, what a good time.

His exit at the end was great.
I was there too, shit was so much fun. I'm so glad I got GA tickets, it just wouldn't have been worth going otherwise. I had no idea how low he would be above the crowd, he was so close!

mozfan12

Banned
Well that was a bummer. Saw him yesterday at seats. Today I was in GA and he loses his voice 45 minutes in. Fuck me. Great fucking show both nights, don't think I've been to a show with that energy. Hopefully he'll make it up. Refund would be ok, but being at GA is such a once in a lifetime experience. Fuck, can't blame him. He goes hard, had to happen that there would be a breaking point when he is playing three straight nights.

Ashhong

A friend went and just kept raving about the GA. Im tempted to go to the Honda Center show. I fucking loved his Glow in the Dark tour but this doesnt seem to be that kind of show

Bread

Banned
Well that was a bummer. Saw him yesterday at seats. Today I was in GA and he loses his voice 45 minutes in. Fuck me. Great fucking show both nights, don't think I've been to a show with that energy. Hopefully he'll make it up. Refund would be ok, but being at GA is such a once in a lifetime experience. Fuck, can't blame him. He goes hard, had to happen that there would be a breaking point when he is playing three straight nights.
Oh damn

Hope you can get that refund

robotrock

Banned

"Kanye apologized to fans and reportedly offered refunds"

Hope it happens

dc89

CzK6yMAXEAAR812.jpg

CzK6yMDWQAMWhgi.jpg

Screenshot from Pete Rock's video in the studio with Kanye & @robert_76092's list of possible names? ��

https://twitter.com/TeamKanyeDaily/status/806912659136323584

Hmmm interesting.
Samples Ye wants to use?

All those names and Rabbids Go Home... 🤔

Impressed by No More Heroes 2. Would be more impressed if he has a song dedicated to best girl
Chie

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Nintendo lawyers.

Those guys are brutal, and if even the guys behind "Thera-flu" were like "Probably shouldn't let Kanye use our product as his song title", Nintendo must be shutting that shit down as we speak.
If this is real I imagine that would be one of the first things they do.

SaviorX

If Kanye samples No More Heroes in any fashion..........

I...I might completely absolve him of everything.

For my convictions sake, this better be a hoax.

Top Bottom