• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
he added another LA show...i got GA tickets

what the hell have i gotten myself into

Same here man. Nov 2nd?

What should I expect? Is GA good at the forum? I figured it's better than the seats because I could get closer to the stage

Bread

Banned
Same here man. Nov 2nd?

What should I expect? Is GA good at the forum? I figured it's better than the seats because I could get closer to the stage
Yup, just so you know closer to the stage also means being under the stage though!

Anyone here do GA at one of his shows on this tour? Was it worth the money?

Pavaloo

was at last night's vancouver show

i don't think i have words right now

floor seats are worth every single penny. what an experience

Tour's been expanded.

11/17 San Jose, CA @ SAP Center At San Jose
11/19 Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
11/22 Fresno, CA @ SaveMart Center
11/23 Anaheim, CA @ Honda Center
11/26 Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
11/28 Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
12/01 San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center
12/02 Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
12/04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center
12/06 Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
12/08 Atlanta, GA @ Phillips Arena
12/09 Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
12/11 Albany, NY @ The Times Union Center
12/13 Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center (RESCHEDULED)
12/15 Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
12/16 Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
12/18 Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
12/20 Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Center
12/22 Detroit, MI @ Palace Auburn Hills (RESCHEDULED)
12/27 Washington, DC @ Verizon Center
12/28 Boston, MA @ TD Garden
12/30 Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
12/31 Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center

I really want to ring in the New Year with Kanye, but I'll be home in California then.

karasu

After finally listening to this I can't say I enjoyed it very much. It feels seriously overproduced and like people just brew damn near every idea they had at it. MBDTF is still my fav.

Bread

Banned
i have an extra pair of tickets to the 11/2 show in LA, i'll sell at face value if someone is interested. They're up on stubhub but I don't really care about making money off them.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
After finally listening to this I can't say I enjoyed it very much. It feels seriously overproduced and like people just brew damn near every idea they had at it. MBDTF is still my fav.
MBDTF is his masterpiece and nothing will ever surpass that. The Life of Pablo is an album of someone deeply disturbed, through their highs and lows, how fame disconnects him from the world and how it's brought him almost everything he wanted. It's very discombobulated on purpose.

Blader

Hmm...depending on the price, I might spring for that 12/28 Boston show. Thought I was going to be out of town for it, but looks like I'll be back by the 27th.

Brinbe

Gonna do it up a 3rd time on the 18th... Can't beat that GA experience.

Also,

LR
TCD
MBDTF
808s
(WTT)
TLOP
Yeezus
Grad
(CS)

I wanna cop so much but I dont wanna spend another 150$ for tickets lol

Ranking for me:

MBDTF
TLOP
CD
Yeezus
LR
808s

But honestly they're all pretty similar, I love them all. It just depends on what mood you're in

anyone cop the merch off his family/friend site that just went up a few hours ago?

I just got his "Chicago" all black tour snap back. Too broke to spend $250 on that satin bomber :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Definitely going to try and hit up my second show on that Toronto date and bring some friends that missed him the first time around

Oh shit, Louisville!!!!!

Too bad I don't have an American Express card, I'd love to get floor seating.

Hopefully I get lucky during the Live Nation/Facebook presale. This all seems very complicated though.

Mortemis

Banned
Just got back and maaaaaaan was that an experience. Praise Yeezus. Loved the whole flow of the show, hype and good feels throughout with some Ye rants mixed in.

Gotta chip in extra next time and get floor tickets, gotta try that out.

Mortemis

Banned
So about them Ye rants. One of them had him explaining all the beef around pop style. So the reason why Ye didn't appear on the album ver of pop style was because jay z didn't want to go against meek or some shit. That and some apple/tidal bullshit in there too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So about them Ye rants. One of them had him explaining all the beef around pop style. So the reason why Ye didn't appear on the album ver of pop style was because jay z didn't want to go against meek or some shit. That and some apple/tidal bullshit in there too.

Even worse...Jay didnt even ask about Kim after she got robbed.

Real Friends.

Top Bottom