• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Karnov's Revenge is the greatest fighting game of all time

karnov-ff.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I got love for ST, VS, and VF but Karnov is a fantastic fighter and a blast to play.

Best fighting game of all time.

The sequel to Fighter's History. The game that got a lawsuit filed against Data East by Capcom for copying Street Fighter II. Neither one of the games is even on the level of the lowest tier SNK fighters.

Remk

If we are just throwing names here then SNES TMNT: Tournament Fighters is the best ever, only because I'm unbeatable in that game.

LAMBO

Nothing will ever touch SNK's fighters of the 90's. KOF94 and SS1 for me. My Friend's grandmother bought him a damn NeoGeo one year out of the blue. We played those 2 games for 5 years every weekday after school. Go Team Brazil, go Haohmaru.

And then emulators came out, Last Blade 2, Garou, fighters just don't have a style and gameplay i can get into these days. It's a crying shame that NeoGeo system they released recently was such a piece of shit.

There should be footage of Justin Wong destroying people with Karnov at a Breaker's side tournament somewhere.

A lot of people may not remember during the great fighting game drought before SF4, everyone just sort of wandered into odd games that were forgotten about. I loved World Heroes back then, but Karnov definitely has the basics to be fun, if not a bit cheap.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Off-Topic but I once spent a whole 3 hours watching the entire homo-genius series. T

Time well spent.

They are some of the most hilarious videos on the internet. Also a rare case where the youtube comments add to it perfectly.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
You say Karnov's Revenge but show a picture of Fighter's History?

I'm confused.

Karnov's Revenge = Fighter's History Dynamite.

I love how Capcom sued Data East for copyright infringement on the original and lost...so Data East responded by adding a Chun-Li knock-off to KR, lol.

Top Bottom