• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Hello Page 46 KS-Gaf. I'm in the US! What's a good place to eat? Applebee's?

.... Dude... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS :l You're in NYC and you're going to eat at a chain? Do yourself a favor and try to head to Katz's Delicatessen, Ippudo Ramen or Arturo's Pizza and locate a Sundaes and Cones man... :/

The food is gonna pretty expensive, but damn is it amazing...

XeroSauce

.... Dude... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS :l You're in NYC and you're going to eat at a chain? Do yourself a favor and try to head to Katz's Delicatessen, Ippudo Ramen or Arturo's Pizza and locate a Sundaes and Cones man... :/

The food is gonna pretty expensive, but damn is it amazing...

It's not me, it's a collective decision..trust me if I could do something local I would, but they see "generic chain restaurant" and it's end of discussion.

It's not me, it's a collective decision..trust me if I could do something local I would, but they see "generic chain restaurant" and it's end of discussion.

That is the most depressing thing I have heard all week man... You need to at the VERY least try a good NYC pizza man :/

If I were you, I'd try to head to Ippudo though, their Kasane Black ramen is the best thing I have ever eaten.... ever.

XeroSauce

That is the most depressing thing I have heard all week man... You need to at the VERY least try a good NYC pizza man :/

If I were you, I'd try to head to Ippudo though, their Kasane Black ramen is the best thing I have ever eaten.... ever.

Perhaps next time, there are a few places in the US I wish to visit.

How are you, night-time KS-GAF?

Is that a euphamism for something?

2TkwM.jpg

Jintor

Here's the cover for the artbook

Oh and if the cover didn't say it well enough, the theme of this artbook is the future

God, I hope one of your artists has done as much research into prosthetics as I have. I wrote an article for Popular Science once, did a shitload of research into robotic arms and legs and eyes...

Top Bottom