• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kate Upton's SI swimsuit photos (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Say what you will, but she looks a little dopey and dumpey in these pics. The 2 D's.

Great boobs, but everything else is just disappointing for someone revered as a top model.

UrbanRats

She almost died after she did this, I don't understand why she agreed to do it.

Really? That's dumb, first of all, no one gives a shit about the setting of the shoot, and second of all, do you really need to exit the studio in the photoshop age? For this kind of shoot, at least.

gamma

Say what you will, but she looks a little dopey and dumpey in these pics. The 2 D's.

Great boobs, but everything else is just disappointing for someone revered as a top model.

I hate when this happens. I think Eva Mendes was the last actress I thought was quite fine until a simple interview ruined everything. Smart is sexy.

After seeing her on Letterman, you couldn't get me drunk enough to sleep with her.

neogaf.jpg

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Really? That's dumb, first of all, no one gives a shit about the setting of the shoot, and second of all, do you really need to exit the studio in the photoshop age? For this kind of shoot, at least.

It was kind of the point. The shoots in the issue take place on all seven continents. I guess Upton drew the short straw.

Grinchy

Banned

Especially when everything in the foreground is going to get such extreme photoshop use already.

feet too big, wouldnt bang.

Cute girl tho.

also they really went to Antarctica and she almost died? Wow because that looks like they could have gotten the same pics using a green screen.

SolKane

She wasn't bad at all on Letterman. Comes across as kind of boring, actually, but not stupid or anything really offensive.

Time to make our move guys

iSbBNib.jpg

I was genuinely surprised to see how young she was, only a year younger than me but makes me feel bad man.

I'm guessing she's wearing fuck loads of make up and is edited to fuck because she looks way older - genuinely thought she was late twenties/early thirties.

Edit: not that this is a bad thing, but she looks way older than she is in these photos

They didn't really use the surroundings much and using such a depth of field makes her look shopped in anyway. I don't get the point of shooting on location in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom