• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Amada and Koromaru confirmed as playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

okay. :(

Is that it for character reveals, then? Or is there still space on the roster? (I'm assuming Adachi is still a future reveal.)

OMG Aero

Are they actually adding in anything else new from Persona 4 or is it just (maybe) Adachi?
At this point they should just call it Persona 3 Arena.

FluxWaveZ

Are they actually adding in anything else new from Persona 4 or is it just (maybe) Adachi?
At this point they should just call it Persona 3 Arena.

k0A44gJ.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
okay. :(

Is that it for character reveals, then? Or is there still space on the roster? (I'm assuming Adachi is still a future reveal.)

At this point, dunno.

Rise and douchenozzleken were leaked from that Best Buy listing and mentioned no one else.

Lord Phol

Never played and actual Persona game :<, but this does looke like great fun! Watched some videos of the first game and it looked very stylish and nice. Might get this unless the entry level is too high.

Dremark

Banned
Why do people hate on Ken so much?

I don't care about him either way, but I don't understand all the hatred for him.

If I had to guess, C moves are Ken and D ones are Koromaru or something like that
Yeah probably. I think it'd be cool if they worked kinda like Zato-1/Eddie. So like you play as Ken but Koromaru works like your shadow and attacks when you negative edge or something.

Never played and actual Persona game :<, but this does looke like great fun! Watched some videos of the first game and it looked very stylish and nice. Might get this unless the entry level is too high.

The first game was very easy to get into so I wouldn't get too worried about it honestly. P4A didn't even use shoryuken inputs.

So how old is Ken supposed to be in this? Can't wait to see his new look.

I liked Ken's social link. Thought it was cute. Is he legal yet lol?

Village

Watch Ken become a cool guy.

Watch. Watch he be the coolest guy and everyone ( including myself ) be super upset we want to play him.

......playable Fuuka now please?

Im glad for this announcement though. Sounds like he might be a puppet type character like carl.

Verelios

Makes sense to stick both shitty characters together. Happy to beat them up both in one stroke.
Don't you dare put Koromaru in the same breath as Ken. Awesome fourth party member and great attitude to getting shit done.

So happy that all my party is now in Arena.

Drayco21

Goddammit Ken. I'd have taken literally any other Persona 3 or 4 character over him, but at least Koromaru is here to soften the blow.

Funky Student and Mysterious Fox playable when?

Alfredo

Okay. We have a two-character team as precedent. Now we can finally bring the Dojimas into the mix, right?

Also, I bet they added Koromaru to get people actually excited for Ken, because Ken SUUUUCKS. >=[

PK Gaming

Goddammit Ken. I'd have taken literally any other Persona 3 or 4 character over him, but at least Koromaru is here to soften the blow.

Funky Student and Mysterious Fox playable when?

Okay. We have a two-character team as precedent. Now we can finally bring the Dojimas into the mix, right?

Also, I bet they added Koromaru to get people actually excited for Ken, because Ken SUUUUCKS. >=[

You guys are kidding around, right?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
tumblr_n5a6pnFDIi1rhaegro1_1280.png

the salt sustains me
Triple layered long sleeve shirts/jackets with shorts and long socks. What the hell? The least he could do is ask one of the females on the team to dress him. Shit, the only thing he's missing is socks with sandals.

Top Bottom