• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Amada and Koromaru confirmed as playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

tumblr_n5a6pnFDIi1rhaegro1_1280.png

the salt sustains me

Whats up with his nose?

Soma

Wow that's gonna be an interesting playstyle.

I think this'll be a chance for Ken to redeem himself. (hopefully)

Doesn't Ken use a spear? So hopefully I'll have a galford like character with a spear. That sound too good. I'm just happy for more characters. Good or bad TBH.

Soma

Uh, Ken and Koromaru are kinda core members of the group they belong to, don't you think? With this announcement, all members of SEES and the Investigation Team are playable characters.

I'm trying to find an image of Makoto looking sad as a response but it kinda doesn't work as well when he looks perpetually depressed all the time anyways lol

I still want him in somehow!

I always thought Koro was closer to Junpei than Ken, but whatevs. I can deal. I guess that makes the entire P3 cast playable (aside from obvious exceptions and Fuuka.)

Do we know if this game includes the story mode+everything else of interest from the Vanilla P4A or is this a full blown sequel with only new content. Skipped the first release due to EU bullshit but I might concider this one if it does include the old content since, hell, can't say no to P4G sequel.

vg260

I miss the yellow color scheme of P4A. There was nothing else like it in a fighter. I get why they changed it (P3-themed), but it's lacking the style that made it stand out. It reminds me of how Capcom changed the stage colors from Darkstalkers 1 to Night Warriors just for the sake of change and many lost what made them pop.

Korigama

Do we know if this game includes the story mode+everything else of interest from the Vanilla P4A or is this a full blown sequel with only new content. Skipped the first release due to EU bullshit but I might concider this one if it does include the old content since, hell, can't say no to P4G sequel.
It's a sequel, not an update, focusing on new content with a new method for its story mode as well (a P3 side and a P4 side, rather than P4A's individual character-specific stories). You would still need the original for its story, if that's what you're looking for.

FluxWaveZ

It's a sequel, not an update, focusing on new content with a new method for its story mode as well (a P3 side and a P4 side, rather than P4A's individual character-specific stories). You would still need the original for its story, if that's what you're looking for.

Then again, the game's supposed P-GP chapter, which is apparently required to finish before proceeding to the P3 and P4 story chapters, might essentially be a recap or a brief summary of what actually happened during the events of P4A, which could be beneficial to give a general idea of what occurred for newcomers.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I dub this dual deal Dognitive Dissonance.

Top Bottom