• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. |OT| Damn! Good Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
the fuck is this...chairs on the floor?

edit: just not sure why its divided into like 9 sections but maybe they let you move wherever

The venue is listing $39-$99 so not sure where you got those other prices from.

And FEAR. is DAMN. honestly. Love the whole album as complete work but FEAR. makes me feel the most emotions. The intro. The rewind. The momma. The death. The bars. It's just a very grim, sobering display of raw, black, life. I can relate to so much in that song. It's a mesmerizing display of darkness.
Google, StubHub.
Looks like Tix ain't even on sale yet so the prices I'm seeing are most likely wrong.

Bookoo

Got a friend with an Amex card to get some tickets but after searching for some decent seats the system crapped out. Not sure if they just sold out of the presale or something.

May try again on Friday to see if there are any decent seats left. The pre-sale seats didn't seem all that amazing so it may not be a huge deal.

enemy2k

Been listenin to this album nonstop all the way thru since it dropped. even dug out my usb burner and burnt a cd for my old cd boombox I listen to in the garage while gettin fried.

Staples Center tickets sold out in like 5-10 minutes. I got in at like 10:03 and nothing but the highest seats available. Another presale, another bot claiming all the good tickets and the venue trying to get rid of the shit seats before general lol.

phanphare

Banned
I don't know if any more on sales are happening but using the ticketmaster or livenation app is a good way to score tickets for high demand shows. I usually do that in conjunction with the desktop website. also time.gov

Auctopus

I don't do it for the 'Gram, I do it for COMPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

tumblr_nyxmj8Fd3r1v0m8i6o1_400.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My fried copped 3 tickets in the 300 level for $123 at the ACC.....He's going to try again tomorrow and get 100 level tickets and flip the 300 level ones closer to the date.

The amount of people I'm seeing trying to buy tickets who only know Humble, Swimming Pools, Antidote is fucking crazy.

My fried copped 3 tickets in the 300 level for $123 at the ACC.....He's going to try again tomorrow and get 100 level tickets and flip the 300 level ones closer to the date.

The amount of people I'm seeing trying to buy tickets who only know Humble, Swimming Pools, Antidote is fucking crazy.
Whoever listens to the album without letting it play from beginning to end is crazy!

The general sale is going to have floor seats available right? Hopefully they're not all gone to presale.. or are presale tickets only certain seats?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The general sale is going to have floor seats available right? Hopefully they're not all gone to presale.. or are presale tickets only certain seats?
I believe so, and I'm not sure which seats the presale tickets are, but I know they sold out really quickly. I had 5 different friends trying to get some from the presale and only one got through.

IrishNinja

so like a week too late i realize i missed the autographed vinyl deal on k-dot's site, fuuuuuuuu

ah well, will cop on amazon when it drops, should finally grab section 80 too

phanphare

Banned
so like a week too late i realize i missed the autographed vinyl deal on k-dot's site, fuuuuuuuu

ah well, will cop on amazon when it drops, should finally grab section 80 too

if it's anything like the UU autograph I wouldn't worry about it

also isn't the s.80 vinyl a bootleg?

robotrock

Banned
these tickets are supposed to go up in a few minutes!

Previous AXS ticket buyers, is it easier to buy on the mobile app or the website? What will crash less?

never dealt with AXS personally but my brother complained a lot about the website and thought the app was a good bit easier

Bookoo

The ticketmaster app is 1000% better than the website. I had the website loaded up at 10 and it just kept telling me it was searching for tickets and it failed so I started again.

I loaded up the app like 5-10 minutes later and tickets immediately popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom