• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. |OT| Damn! Good Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
4QJYphT.png

look at this

Got 4 tickets for the Toronto show for my girlfriend, 2 friends and myself. $181.95 each, at the very front of the balcony. July 25th needs to come now

balohna

Tickets sold out instantly in Vancouver, but plenty platinum and resale for crazy prices.

Fuck Ticketmaster. I really wanna go, but I refuse to play this game.

phanphare

Banned
still listening to this album daily, at least

I'll get to the end of the work day and just be like "fuck it" and spin it top to bottom

Was thinking of copping tickets to the tour but idk if I'm reading the seating chart wrong or what but it looks like Kenny doesn't have a normal GA for this tour, everything in what is traditionally the "pit" is some dumb VIP shit?

Idk, I got in right as they went on sale so maybe they just got snatched up by bots but it seems like basically any decent seat is some dumb vip/merch pack which is super wack.

Coming off the same venue where I saw Kanye and had the "best" seat in the house for $150 it's dumb asf I gotta drop $175 with fees for not even pit but 200 level seats.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Xxx really snuck up on me, out of nowhere I'm listening to it the most (I think DNA us second... I don't know, this shit is all good).

Catvoca

Banned
Xxx really snuck up on me, out of nowhere I'm listening to it the most (I think DNA us second... I don't know, this shit is all good).

I'll chip a nigga, then throw the blower in his lap
Walk myself to the court like, "Bitch, I did that!"
Ain't no Black Power when your baby killed by a coward
I can't even keep the peace, don't you fuck with one of ours
It be murder in the street, it be bodies in the hour
Ghetto bird be on the street, paramedics on the dial

uvHyhiv.gif

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I'll chip a nigga, then throw the blower in his lap
Walk myself to the court like, "Bitch, I did that!"
Ain't no Black Power when your baby killed by a coward
I can't even keep the peace, don't you fuck with one of ours
It be murder in the street, it be bodies in the hour
Ghetto bird be on the street, paramedics on the dial

uvHyhiv.gif

Johnny don't wanna go to school no mo', no mo'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNdixs6ok54

Yes. Now i need to listen to this song 8 more times today, like holy shit, get hype.

GamerSoul

I found my copy of Section 80 on my old hard drive.. and DAMN that nostalgia hit me hard. I cant believe he has already released 4 projects since then.

Some of my favorites:

F_ck Your Ethnicity
Hol' Up
A.D.H.D.
Ronald Reagan Era
Poe Mans Dream
Rigamortus
Kush & Corinthians
Ab-Souls Outro (forgot how incredible this was)
HiiPower

Bookoo

Welp may have taken an L from TDE merch shop.

I bought a medium shirt, but heard that they run small so I bought a large and figured I return one. It looks like they updated the site and now all sales are final on those shirts.

The Ummah

Banned
Saw Kendrick rock in front of Staples years ago for free, now I can't give him my money to see him inside.

Get Top on the phone.

daffy

Banned
Anyone going to see him in Miami this week? Its a festival but its all ages. there's a few more good acts apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom