• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Philippines introduces Chizza - pizza with a fried chicken crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

It's like Schnitzelria

o.jpg

gosox333

I mean I came in expecting to be blown away but really it's just the same thing Domino's does but less fancy looking

I thought this would be a really nice pizza with an actual kfc crust but it just looks like they put toppings on some chicken and called it a day.

So close...

Faenix1

The ad looks ok, but the actual chicken in the box looks like they just slap rap on chicken. Meh. Could do that yourself for cheaper in a bout 5 mins lol

KFC here seems inventive. From the WTF (remember the cheesetop burger?) to passable (Clover chips chicken) to the calorie busters (Double down / recent double down burger).

I don't know if I want to try that though...

ElRenoRaven

That looks like crap. The idea is a good idea though. Maybe grind up some chicken into a crust shape then batter it up and deep fry it. Then you could top it like a real pizza and cut it up like one.

addik

From that other thread about that pizza-flavored Chicken in HK, fellow Filipino gaffer darkwing was telling me to try it. I'll definitely check it out as soon as I can and post my impressions here.

gnomed

The actual order looks nothing like the ads. I'd still eat that though. No need to leave it on the floor. Bag or trough will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom