• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

ffdgh

I can't believe just how much I suck at weapon fusion. I've been trying to make a decent Artillery claw for Solo 9.0, but I just absolutely fail at making an even remotely decent one time and time again. Just don't know how to tackle this and how to build up a strategy that will result in a decent weapon of choice.

I think I probably burned through 20-25 weapons while fumbling around with it and trying to get the hang of it.

Overall defense plus 5 with good stars is mostly what you want.

Mine also has shot range plus one, forward dash continuos fire plus 3 I think and heart bonus plus 3

ffdgh

It's not that I don't know what to look out for, it's that I keep fucking it up more and more every time I try something. Can't manage to increase stars and don't know which bonusses get transferred to the next item and which don't.

The ones that are highlighted are transferred while the darken out ones aren't.

If you think holding the 3DS in a deathgrip with your left hand is a better idea you're the one sacrificing your hands. I have no problem when I support the weight of the right side of the system with my right pinky (on the bottom half of the system rather than the top near the R button, but the idea is the same).
I actually just use the stand or put the 3DS on my propped up leg if I'm sitting on a couch. You guys must be cyborgs or something if you can make it through marathon sessions of LvD or FFA supporting the 3DS or XL with just your hands O_O

Are we still playing tonight? I hope so since I need fusing fodder and I'm so burned out on single player.

Didn't even know there was a glitch.
It's really simple. You just press left or right and then start immediately.

And yes, I have trained my bots well!

EDIT: Though you want the weapon you're trying to put the stats on to still not be total garbage just in case you F up.

Just got this game randomly and its really fun! Sorry for the people who recommended like... everything else on the 3DS instead haha. But I'm really enjoying the 3 levels I already unlocked and 2 matches of online.

Top Bottom