• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Er, uh, um, ah...

Hopefully I can find my cart in time >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_<

I found a couple games last night though! So it should be doable. I also have a vague idea of where it is.

If I can't find it in the next couple of hours I'll just get it digitally and pwn you all with the starter weapon.

I have a few more ideas as to where it may be though so I'm going to go look again before buying the game again.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
If I can't find it in the next couple of hours I'll just get it digitally and pwn you all with the starter weapon.

I have a few more ideas as to where it may be though so I'm going to go look again before buying the game again.

HAHAHA!!!!!!....sigh* good one.

*pets Magnus club with 4+ speed*

The Magnus Club really isn't that much of a threat when I'm actually playing competently.

It would probably be a pain in the ass with the starter weapon though so I'm hoping I can find my cart. I did just find the third of my four missing 3DS games so it's a possibility.

EDIT: Though I suppose you can always glitch something else's stats with Range +4 onto the Magnus Club. It's possible to mess up the glitch though since you have to do it every battle.

Regiruler

I don't think I have any other sets viable other than my normal white reaper set.

Might try a halo club set since I've been fiddling with different ones in single player. Don't have powers for them though.

If anything people would get near nothing for killing you.

EDIT: I should probably prep some sort of Antimeta set.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Heheheh...cuuuute.

I got other stuff! Like, like, like, stuff! YOU'LL SEE!

Here's my friend code! 0146-9923-7236. Edit: hasn't changed WOOO!

The Magnus Club really isn't that much of a threat when I'm actually playing competently.

It would probably be a pain in the ass with the starter weapon though so I'm hoping I can find my cart. I did just find the third of my four missing 3DS games so it's a possibility.

EDIT: Though I suppose you can always glitch something else's stats with Range +4 onto the Magnus Club. It's possible to mess up the glitch though since you have to do it every battle.

I never figured out how some weapons had the stat they did. I never really thought it was a glitch ,but now it makes sense.

Well you have to fuse the weapon with the stats you want the old-fashioned way. Then you put its set next to the set of the weapon you want to put the stats onto. Then you hover your cursor over the weapon with the desired stats and then basically just press left/right and then start very quickly.

Also I'll buy the game again soon after dinner if it's not in the last spot I have to check. At least I've found like everything else but KI:U. Depending on when we start I might be able to get something half-decent together though.

Downloading now...*sigh*

That was the most thorough search of the house I've ever done for anything too. I had money set aside for Puzzle and Dragons. Using that money for this. Wanted to replay this game anyways.

Yeah, plan seems to be for tomorrow now

Works for me though since that should be enough time for me to grind up some good shit. Nothing amazing but still pretty good stuff since I do know what I'm doing.

Managed to fuse a Bullet Blade with 0 Ranged Stars, 6 Melee Stars, and no abilities. Damn, I'm not very far - just Chapter 5 - and I already have things set up to eventually fuse a great Melee weapon. I should also be able to get a decent Ranged weapon in time if I stop goofing around.

I find it shocking how much of a difference just knowing what you're doing when fusing makes.

Regiruler

Managed to fuse a Bullet Blade with 0 Ranged Stars, 6 Melee Stars, and no abilities. Damn, I'm not very far - just Chapter 5 - and I already have things set up to eventually fuse a great Melee weapon. I should also be able to get a decent Ranged weapon in time if I stop goofing around.

I find it shocking how much of a difference just knowing what you're doing when fusing makes.

My best weapon, oddly enough, was a gift from RNJesus. I got is as a random weapon in multiplayer, and it probably has more multiplayer kills than any other weapon in my arsenal.

Not that great in single player though. Status effects are more unreliable there.
so we doing that hook up tonight?

If two more people post within the hour I'll be in. If we get a bunch of people and I seem to have forgotten feel free to PM me as a reminder.

Regiruler

I think I already have someone's number. Not sure if it's shark's or ffdgh's.
Friend of a Friend works right? Not that I don't like you guys but the list starts to get cloggy with too many.

EDIT: Mine is 2148-8142-3681

Top Bottom