• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct coming to Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Don't you think that being a longtime fan and being excited at the series return can actually blind a person to the problems with the game and how they are going about it? Some people are just so happy that it's back they are willing to overlook the developer, how incomplete and rushed this whole thing is, the fact that it's not going to have bosses/story mode/fatalities/humiliations,etc.

But there's an overwhelming amount of positive support for the game pre-and post-impressions both in and out of GAF?

Anywho, woo, KI day.

Miles X

When you think about it they haven't spaced out the reveals effectively, it's been 12 weeks since E3 and we know 5/6 launch characters and we have 11 weeks left ...

Final character?

Fulgore? Cinder? Tusk? Orchid? Damnit why did they make so few.. :(

It's a launch title with a very short development cycle. Still looks fun, though have to say I'm upset it's 720p native. I wonder if Max can find out if 1080p is ever an option down the road. It would be cool if DH decides to make graphics/performance updates along with Season 2.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
When you think about it they haven't spaced out the reveals effectively, it's been 12 weeks since E3 and we know 5/6 launch characters and we have 11 weeks left ...

I am pretty confident we will know of the additional 2 by launch.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn I love this game.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I like ending my Thunder Ultra with shadow triple axe juggle into shadow samamish stomp!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIX

Troll

Banned
I'm going to tell you guys something about this game, It's my favorite fighting game in a long time. All of the characters have their own flow and feel. I had a blast playing with each character (except Glacius - fuck him) and DH has really done a great job putting a together a FUN game that I'm going to sink hours and hours and hours into. I hope you guys add me on Xbox when this thing launches and that says a lot because I really don't like playing with people I don't know outside of real life. Combo Breaker indeed.

derFeef

I'm going to tell you guys something about this game, It's my favorite fighting game in a long time. All of the characters have their own flow and feel. I had a blast playing with each character (except Glacius - fuck him) and DH has really done a great job putting a together a FUN game that I'm going to sink hours and hours and hours into. I hope you guys add me on Xbox when this thing launches and that says a lot because I really don't like playing with people I don't know outside of real life. Combo Breaker indeed.

Will do, hope netcode works good overseas. I plan to play (read: get destroyed) a lot.

I have a ban bet on another site... and I'm hoping this game rates on metacritic at an 80 or higher! Can't wait for this game. Looks like some good fun. I'm confident after 2 weeks on meta, it will be an 80 or better!

Let's go DH and KI!!!! Nov 22!

Silky

Banned

;_;

Toxi

Banned
I'm not a big fan of the new music but i'll wait for the game to come out to make a final judgement. So far it seems like it's all metal/industrial and lacks the crazy variety of the original game.
Have you heard Sabre Wolf's theme? It uses mainly strings; I personally don't like it, but it may be up your alley.

Ushae

Banned
It's a launch title with a very short development cycle. Still looks fun, though have to say I'm upset it's 720p native. I wonder if Max can find out if 1080p is ever an option down the road. It would be cool if DH decides to make graphics/performance updates along with Season 2.

Can't they go in between ie 900p ? :( I guess framerate is king in this case.

So basically the future of this game depends on its success. Fuck me, I pray it does well. Want dat full roster. Anyhow I'm going for the $40 pack (whatever that is in £).

Personally I could give a fuck if it's 480i, 720p or 1080p. It's KI. I've waited way too long for them to make a sequel, I just want to play it already.

oVerde

Banned
Am pretty sure we can't, but will ask it anyway.. how is the chance for a wired 360 fightstick to work on Xbox One?

I love hitbox and probably won't see a new one released so soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom