• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Doukou

Raam shadow will probably be a troll like they did with Shadow Jago last year

Exclusive leak

$%28KGrHqZHJCoFJkmieS%28PBSdSdW,V,g~~60_35.JPG

vg260

What are people expecting out of this trailer?

I'm not expecting anything we don't know already, so I don't get what all the hand-wringing is about.

I'm not expecting anything we don't know already, so I don't get what all the hand-wringing is about.

Season 2's launch trailer was the most hype thing I've ever seen, I think most people (me included) just want an awesome trailer.

dankir

Well the S2 teased the new characters, we know some of them right now. It had also mentioned the upgrade in visuals, new features, etc.

I'm sure the S3 one will have have the character silhouettes, sneak peak at shadow lords and a look at Gargos.

Plus it'll get us all hype. We're getting S3 story mode down the line, I'm sure they have other stuff planned so we can use up all that KI Gold.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
hey sorry guys i've been out of the loop, how long is the season 3 ultra KI gold offer available for? My friend said it's only for pre-orders but I can't find anything that says that, only that it's a limited time offer. Thanks

vg260

hey sorry guys i've been out of the loop, how long is the season 3 ultra KI gold offer available for? My friend said it's only for pre-orders but I can't find anything that says that, only that it's a limited time offer. Thanks

They only said they're going to leave the offer up for a day or so, but no concrete end date given.

The Flash

Banned
Alright things are looking good. OT looks like it'll be up at 9pm EST maybe ever sooner. I'll have something for you guys a couple of minutes to chew on until then.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
rukari said this on UC

"I know when. Only reason why I haven't quite released that info is I want to make sure it is still accurate. These things can change with the wind so once I get word today I will tell you. Assume morning PST, though."

Was not expecting Gargos, you know they crunched on him so RAAM wouldn't have to be in the trailer hahah.

So is Shadow Lords the campaign mode? Wonder what the new multiplayer mode is too, would like tag, but I'm also hoping for something a bit more inventive.

Top Bottom