• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

dankir

OT is pretty much done. Just waiting on one last thing. Enjoy this for the time being. Keep it here for now though.

https://youtu.be/RTjgMM8VHCc

MMJgO.gif

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
So do I. I told y'all that I'm waiting on my commission to come in, the guy is working on it as fast as he can, and when I get it I'll post the OT.

I promise you I want this OT to get posted way more than you do right now.

I have not.
All good man I was just joking anyway, we certainly appreciate the effort, I'm sure it's gonna be freaking fantastic. :)

So do I. I told y'all that I'm waiting on my commission to come in, the guy is working on it as fast as he can, and when I get it I'll post the OT.

I promise you I want this OT to get posted way more than you do right now.

If that's all you're waiting on just post it in the AM lol. Gotta be well rested for tomorrow!

Seeing Mira and Gargos in this launch trailer really make me wonder if Keits and co. are cooking up a flight mechanic character for KI. Omen *kind of* counts with his wispy airdashes, but no character in this game has an outright flight mechanic.

A lot of vampires in fiction have been depicted as having the power of flight, and I'm noticing that Mira has a lot of scarab emblems on her outfit. Gargos also has big wings, so I'm wondering if he'll be sort of like Sentinel from MvC...a big body who can fly.

Gah...I'm getting myself so hyped at the possibilities!

dankir

Okay while we wait, what do you guys think could go on this page. The plain purple background just seems really dull but I can't think of a good alternative.

Add some of dat Purple Shadow move effects, come man make this S3 OT as if it came directly from IG.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Holy Hell that Tracer butt thread is a graveyard.

My last ban was over a Trump rally thread.

I've learned that you just stay out of any thread that involves any kind of social issue where you may not completely side with the vocal majority.

Hell, I even corrected myself once new information came to light and still got banned.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
My last ban was over a Trump rally thread.

I've learned that you just stay out of any thread that involves any kind of social issue where you may not completely side with the vocal majority.

Hell, I even corrected myself once new information came to light and still got banned.
Yeah it's really bad here, best bet is to stay as far from anything not gaming or sports related as possible. I got blasted and labeled for 3 pages straight for saying the US should continue support Israel...yeah.

Anywho we are getting way OT..eh who cares this thread will be locked in a few hours anyway.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Okay while we wait, what do you guys think could go on this page. The plain purple background just seems really dull but I can't think of a good alternative.
TItle screen. Sadira's Butt (before it gets removed from the game!). Just anything purple-covered, really! :)

sephi22

Could someone tell me how to get the game? I don't own an XB1 and I just upgraded to Win 10. I don't see it in the Win 10 store. Do I buy the Ultra edition on XBOX's website for $39.99? Is that the most feature complete version on PC?

Could someone tell me how to get the game? I don't own an XB1 and I just upgraded to Win 10. I don't see it in the Win 10 store. Do I buy the Ultra edition on XBOX's website for $39.99? Is that the most feature complete version on PC?

Wait until tomorrow when the Supreme Edition goes up on the Windows 10 store. It's $50 for everything except Shadow Jago.

Defect

Wait for the supreme edition to show up on the windows store tomorrow.

Doukou

So in random trivia that I found from Shadow Lords
Orchid or Tj's stage takes place in New York
Glacius Stage takes place in Siberia.
Sadira's stage is in Thailand
Wulf's stage is in Ravensburg.

Seeing Mira and Gargos in this launch trailer really make me wonder if Keits and co. are cooking up a flight mechanic character for KI. Omen *kind of* counts with his wispy airdashes, but no character in this game has an outright flight mechanic.

A lot of vampires in fiction have been depicted as having the power of flight, and I'm noticing that Mira has a lot of scarab emblems on her outfit. Gargos also has big wings, so I'm wondering if he'll be sort of like Sentinel from MvC...a big body who can fly.

Gah...I'm getting myself so hyped at the possibilities!

Is the scarab on her arm a reference to the movie Cronos by guillermo del toro? In the movie a clockwork beetle gets locked on an old man's wrist and turns him into a vampire by filtering his blood.

So in random trivia that I found from Shadow Lords
Orchid or Tj's stage takes place in New York
Glacius Stage takes place in Siberia.
Sadira's stage is in Thailand
Wulf's stage is in Ravensburg.

That's actually really cool. I'm glad we'll know the specific locations to these stages.

Infil

Neo Member
Hi everyone, my Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) is now live with my first big Season 3 release! This includes change to almost every single page to match the new S3 mechanics (and those that aren't changed will be updated hopefully soon).

Most importantly, I have full Tusk and Arbiter character pages up, complete with video! Go read about how they work while you're waiting for S3 to release! They're on my Characters page.

Hope you all enjoy the update! If you know someone who is trying to learn KI after the PC version comes out, feel free to share a link to my guide! Thanks!

The Flash

Banned
Hi everyone, my Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) is now live with my first big Season 3 release! This includes change to almost every single page to match the new S3 mechanics (and those that aren't changed will be updated hopefully soon).

Most importantly, I have full Tusk and Arbiter character pages up, complete with video! Go read about how they work while you're waiting for S3 to release! They're on my Characters page.

Hope you all enjoy the update! If you know someone who is trying to learn KI after the PC version comes out, feel free to share a link to my guide! Thanks!

Thanks for the update, Infil. I'm including a "New Players" section in the next OT which has a link to your site.

Doukou

Great will read through now.

The Flash

Banned
Well I hate to say it guys but it looks like I'm just going to have to post the OT as it is. I really wanted to get this commission in but it just doesn't look like it's going to get done in time and I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. The OT will be posted at around 9 am EST. I'm really sorry it took so long get this together. The commission is really something else and I think you guys will understand why I wanted to wait for it so badly.

Doukou

Well I hate to say it guys but it looks like I'm just going to have to post the OT as it is. I really wanted to get this commission in but it just doesn't look like it's going to get done in time and I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. The OT will be posted at around 9 am EST. I'm really sorry it took so long get this together. The commission is really something else imo and I think you guys really like it whenever it gets posted.
I imagine the OT will be great nonetheless, can't wait to see this commission.

Top Bottom