• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft All-Star Bros for Xbox One & Windows 10

Y0j1mb0

ONE LINER

Hisako

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.– Harvey Keitel As The Wolf, Pulp Fiction

Zackat

This is a great OT. Downloading now. I will just have to set my monitor to 60hz for the time being?

Does joy2key work or do I need to use some other 3rd party thing for my stick?

wazoo

so the game is not free as cross buy as promised

and second the game insists on installing on the C: drive

how much shitty can you be MS ?

When you say not all, which characters are missing? Can you post a screen for me?

Also like Flash mentioned, looking in to the 60hz stuff.

6DChysY.png

All season 1 characters expect for Shadow Jago.
Also sorted out the V-Sync issues by setting resolution to 1080p instead of 1440p

pitchfork

Damn fine OT indeed!

Cheers OP : )

Finished installing the update, but won't get a chance to play before work tonight : (

Got tomorrow off though!

Also, this gif cracks me up
UkJPIqa.gif

so the game is not free as cross buy as promised

and second the game insists on installing on the C: drive

how much shitty can you be MS ?

The game is cross buy for starters, its been proven already so drop it.
In windows 10 settings you can change the location where the store installs apps/or games, settings, then system then storage.

wazoo

In windows 10 settings you can change the location where the store installs apps/or games, settings, then system then storage.

Thanks. I am trying that.

Accept that it is not acceptable that the windows store settings are located in the OS settings pane. I was looking into the store settings inside the app and found nothing.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wait, what happens above 60hz? I got a G-sync monitor.

It isn't frame locked to 60 FPS, so assuming your hardware is capable it'll run faster then that, which since the game physics and logic are tied to the framerate means the game runs at super speed.

LowParry

Huh. I don't have any of my Season 1/2 stuff yet. I logged into my XBO account. I don't have my original save so whatever. Any tips?

Ferrio

Banned
It isn't frame locked to 60 FPS, so assuming your hardware is capable it'll run faster then that, which since the game physics and logic are tied to the framerate means the game runs at super speed.

And no frame cap in options?

How does multi work if you're playing at a high framerate?

Chucker

Hrm, on PC I can launch, see the splash screens, get to the Hit Menu/Space to continue and then I just get a black screen with the music still going as if I had t hit anything.

A bit of an Xbox Live question more than anything else, but can I use a 50$ Xbox Live gift card on my account and then buy the 50$ Supreme Edition for PC without having to bring my credit card into the mix?

The Flash

Banned
A bit of an Xbox Live question more than anything else, but can I use a 50$ Xbox Live gift card on my account and then buy the 50$ Supreme Edition for PC without having to bring my credit card into the mix?

Yeah if you have XBL credit you just select that when you go to payment options.

Sydle

Got to play with Kim Wu and Rash a bit before I left for work. They're both a lot of fun, going to be hard to pick one to start with.

or maybe it is, the windows store is very confusing, my bad.

I have to found how to change the location.

Search for Storage and change the drive where Apps are installed.

DashXero

Neo Member
Has anyone figured out how to get non-Xbox controllers to work with this game? I think I found a place to put x360ce, but I can't seem to paste it there - even with admin permissions... What gives?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Has anyone figured out how to get non-Xbox controllers to work with this game? I think I found a place to put x360ce, but I can't seem to paste it there - even with admin permissions... What gives?

UWA is great isn't it? DLL injection won't work, you'll need to use a keyboard emulator like Joy2Key.

Thanks. I am trying that.

Accept that it is not acceptable that the windows store settings are located in the OS settings pane. I was looking into the store settings inside the app and found nothing.
Sorry it was more I interpreted your last post wrong, anyways at least you've figured it out.

50 percent and counting can't wait for this to finish downloading.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I got season 1 via GwG but I let my XBLG sub relapse. If I get XBLG again, do I get the content back automatically or do I still need to log in to an Xbone to transfer that to PC? Not talking about save data, just the season 1 characters.

sensui-tomo

So I can buy the pc collection instead of the xbox version to save $10 and get it on the xbox one right? Or is it not really crossbuy in that sense?

BiggNife

Just to clarify: The PC version has the same F2P stuff that the Xbone version has, right?

I read the OP but I didn't see a concrete answer to that.

So I can buy the pc collection instead of the xbox version to save $10 and get it on the xbox one right? Or is it not really crossbuy in that sense?

Yes you can and you will save $10 but you wont get the two classic killer instincts originally released in the 90s. This is because they were only ported to xbox.

Just to clarify: The PC version has the same F2P stuff that the Xbone version has, right?

I read the OP but I didn't see a concrete answer to that.

Yes, you can play matches online as if it is the full game and everything the xbox one f2p version can do.

Purchased! Cross posting from Canadian deals thread, was $19.99 in Canada too for the combo breaker pack, awesome!!!

(The deals on the X1 have been stellar over the past two years, love this system)

Top Bottom